Windows 10: Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick

Discus and support Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you copy an audio CD to a USB memory stick? I have got as far as ripping the tracks on Windows Media Player, just cannot work out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenPretty, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick

How do you copy an audio CD to a USB memory stick? I have got as far as ripping the tracks on Windows Media Player, just cannot work out how to transfer them to the memory stick.

:)

StephenPretty, Jan 23, 2021

2. Transfer music from CD to USB stick

Having purchased a new car which only plays music from a USB stick how do I transfer music from CD to a USB stick on Windows 10. I used to use media player but it no longer works on Windows 10

JohnMathias483, Jan 23, 2021
  3. How to export WAV files from groove music to a USB memory stick?

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We apologize for the delay in response.

We will help you in resolving the issue.

From your description I understand that you have converted cassette audio tapes to WAV file format and you want to export it to an USB drive.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions related to the query:

• Do you see the converted WAV files in any of the folders on any of the drives?
    • Did you try connecting the USB drive and transferring the files?

Method 1: To transfer the WAV file format onto an
    USB drive, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if your issue is resolved.

• Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your PC.
    • Open the file containing the converted WAV audio files.
    • To copy all the audio files, press Ctrl + A keys on the keyboard. You can also transfer the selected files by holding
      Ctrl key on the keyboard and clicking the file.
    • Right click after selecting the files and select Send to option.
    • Select the USB drive to which you want to transfer the files to and wait until the transfer is completed.

Method 2: To convert the audio files to MP3 format refer to the link below on
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player and check if it helps (Applies to Windows 10 also):

Burn and rip CDs

To open Windows Media Player, follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player by pressing Start key on the keyboard and typing
      Windows Media Player.
    • Select the top most search result.

Follow the instructions from Step 2 under Burn an Audio CD from the link above.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us witht the answers to the above questions to assist you further regarding the query.Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 23, 2021
  4. vallero Win User

Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick

USB memory stick issues

No Megahertz I did not. I tried using HPUSBDISK, it would not work when installed in the PC, but it did work in the laptop. The USB stick still works perfectly in the laptop, but I cannot transfer or delete files from it in the PC. In the PC disk manager lists it as being valid and working properly, and in File Explorer it exists and I can see the files that it contains, and finally in Device manager it is also listed as working properly. In Disc manager I have deleted it, rebooted, and allowed Windows to detect and reinstall drivers with no change. Any other USB memory stick that I have works fine, using the same USB port in the PC.

So that is my progress, none.

thanks

vallero, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick

1. Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick - Similar Threads - Transferring Audio USB

2. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  3. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  4. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Failed USB memory stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed USB memory stick: Hi, I am having a problem with my USB memory stick, it says it doesn't have any storage, yet it does, and it has data on there, it's not like it's CD-ROM drive. I even have proof from a recovery attempt on a Linux VM....
  6. How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?

How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?: I have spent AGES trying to do this!!! On my old computer a DELL it was so easy. Now I have a Lenova. I get to my pictures and choose one I don't want to loose them all. I right click then have a choice but nowhere does it mention a memory stick. I need to liberate space on...
  7. Transfer files to USB stick

Transfer files to USB stick: I am trying to copy a file from my computer to a flash drive usb stick to transfer the file to my laptop. My computer is using windows 10, nothing happens when I put the usb stick in the computer. I don't have a clue how to do this. Any help would be welcome....
  8. Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching: Hello All, At our business we transfer files to multiple memory sticks on the same PC. We're running windows 10, and have two USB extender hubs which have 4 usb ports each. I've found on multiple windows 10 PCs, that over time bugs develop in the transfers which causes a few...
  9. Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching: Hello All, At our business we transfer files to multiple memory sticks on the same PC. We're running windows 10, and have two USB extender hubs which have 4 usb ports each. I've found on multiple windows 10 PCs, that over time bugs develop in the transfers which causes a few...
  10. Cloning to USB memory stick

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloning to USB memory stick: Partition Wizard is bootable from usb and allows the cloning of hard drives. Can I clone a ssd to USB memory stick and clone the USB back to the hard drive as a precaution against ssd failure? 117190