Windows 10: Transferring Game Data, Stuck on "Sync Pending", Can't Open "Manage Offline Files"

Discus and support Transferring Game Data, Stuck on "Sync Pending", Can't Open "Manage Offline Files" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new Dell G3 gaming laptop with Windows 10 Home and I'm trying to transfer my Sims 3 saves and downloads from my old Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmyRutherford, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Transferring Game Data, Stuck on "Sync Pending", Can't Open "Manage Offline Files"

I just bought a brand new Dell G3 gaming laptop with Windows 10 Home and I'm trying to transfer my Sims 3 saves and downloads from my old Dell Inspiron. I already transferred some stuff previously just from and to my old Dell with no issues (Sims 3 had an error and to fix it I just did a clean restart and had to get rid of old saves and downloads in order to do so, when I used my external hard drive, everything went smoothly). Now I'm using the same files from my hard drive (the ones I replaced with on my old computer and everything worked fine) and I'm trying to put it on my new computer. Everything is stuck on the "Sync Pending" status. I looked up ways to fix it and one of them was to go to "Manage Offline Files" which, when I click it, doesn't open, come up with an error, or appear to have responded at all. I looked up a way to fix that and there was something about doing Win+R and typing "cmd" and then clicking something on the left panel but there is not left panel. There's just one panel. I just want to use my new laptop and I'm a bit frustrated.

:)

AmyRutherford, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

offline files acces denied (file name database.xml)

Hi,

Access issues with offline files can be due to the changes in the configuration of the device and/or the host/server. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using the Windows Sync Center application to access/manage your offline files.
    • If you're referring to the use of the OneDrive application.
    • If your device is managed by a domain or an organization.
    • The exact error messages that you're getting when accessing the files.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing the following steps to verify the status of the offline file access on your device:

• Search and launch Control Panel using Cortana.
    • In the Search Control Panel box, type offline.
    • Under Sync Center, click Manage offline files.
    • In the Offline Files pop-up window, check if its enabled.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 20, 2018
  3. adel Win User
    Want to move Offline Files Folder (Windows\CSC)

Thank you, but one more help, I followed your steps and it works, but now I want to restore the default sync folder and delete the new folder on D, but I couldn't delete the folder, please help Transferring Game Data, Stuck on "Sync Pending", Can't Open "Manage Offline Files" :)

4. Steevo Win User

Transferring Game Data, Stuck on "Sync Pending", Can't Open "Manage Offline Files"

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Transferring Game Data, Stuck on "Sync Pending", Can't Open "Manage Offline Files"

1. Transferring Game Data, Stuck on "Sync Pending", Can't Open "Manage Offline Files" - Similar Threads - Transferring Game Data

2. ‘Manage offline files’ link on control panel sync center is not opening or doing anything....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ‘Manage offline files’ link on control panel sync center is not opening or doing anything....: gdrive link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-offline-files-link-on-control-panel-sync/8e6a4c5f-2de1-4f09-8a26-2379ad452b64
  3. ‘Manage offline files’ link on control panel sync center is not opening or doing anything....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‘Manage offline files’ link on control panel sync center is not opening or doing anything....: gdrive link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-offline-files-link-on-control-panel-sync/8e6a4c5f-2de1-4f09-8a26-2379ad452b64
  4. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.This worked fine for many years, but since December last year sync didn't work. I checked...
  5. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.Since December last year sync didn't work. I checked it today and noticed I'm not able to...
  6. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.Since December last year sync didn't work. I checked it today and noticed I'm not able to...
  7. Game Data Transfer

Game Data Transfer: I had to get a new PC and most everything transferred but the data on the Overdrive City game I was playing on the old computer. How do I get the data to transfer over without having to start from scratch?...
  8. OneDrive Files stuck on sync pending

OneDrive Files stuck on sync pending: OneDrive files stuck on "sync pending" The help files suggest update KB4550945 but where do you get that and can you download and install it without problems?...
  9. "sync pending"

"sync pending": all my files are flagged "sync pending". what' that mean and how do I get them sync'd or do i need/want to?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-pending/85ee28b8-7d21-44f3-ac91-903c1f3defcd"
  10. Offline files not syncing

Offline files not syncing: I initially turned on "Always available offline" feature for one of the network folder. After turning it off, some of the files (that appeared before) do not appear at all now. Why is this and how can I fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync pending save game

2. syunc pending but no data transfering

3. onedrive sync pending

4. delete file stuck in sync pending