Windows 10: transferring jigsaw points earned

Discus and support transferring jigsaw points earned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; )I am getting a new computer. My question is, will the microsoft games on the old windows 10 computer (win 10 home) transfer all my accumulated points... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryNobody, Jul 17, 2019.

1. transferring jigsaw points earned

)I am getting a new computer. My question is, will the microsoft games on the old windows 10 computer (win 10 home) transfer all my accumulated points earned when I transfer by cable to the new Win 10 pro computer? H E L P!!!

:)

GaryNobody, Jul 17, 2019

2. Earning points

I want to know how to earn points faster cause I can't do all it says to earn

jasonbroome981, Jul 17, 2019
  3. garym123 Win User
    Cortana earning Bing reward points?

You didn't ask how to use the mobile to earn points. Why not?

The phone uses Bing.

Bing Help

• If the Microsoft account connected with your phone is the same one you use to sign in to Bing Rewards, then you’re probably already earning credits when you search on your phone.

See How can I tell if I’m earning credits for searching on Bing
    • To connect your phone to your Microsoft account, go to Settings, tap
      email+accounts and then tap add an account. Add the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Bing Rewards account.

garym123, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

transferring jigsaw points earned

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

transferring jigsaw points earned

1. transferring jigsaw points earned - Similar Threads - transferring jigsaw points

2. Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification: I have this notification popping every several hours:This offer is not available in my country so I'm not sure why these notifications pop up to begin with, but the fact that it's not available means that when I click it I immediately get an error saying it's not available,...
  3. Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification: I have this notification popping every several hours:This offer is not available in my country so I'm not sure why these notifications pop up to begin with, but the fact that it's not available means that when I click it I immediately get an error saying it's not available,...
  4. Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Transfering points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering points: So I want to transfer points to my account, so I can buy him some robloxs coins but when I go on the family leaderboard there is no gift option.thank you,I hope you can help....
  6. Earning money from Education License

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Earning money from Education License: Dear Member! I hope this sms finds you well. I was awarded laptop from my government in Pakistan for securing 90% in intermediate education. It also contained windows education Pro license as well as office 2016 license. I want to use office 2016 and my windows for...
  7. Premium Jigsaws and points problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Jigsaws and points problem: Hi. Help! Just setting up a new computer and trying to open Microsoft Jigsaws for which I have paid the premium. It doesn't want to give me the Premium version or let me have my points. Advice please. Thank you...
  8. transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer: I bought a new computer. I have a lot of jigsaw gold on my old computer. I wish to transfer the gold to the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-jigsaw-gold-from-another/d8c8c6c9-78ca-4d6e-8949-556d6f5596b8
  9. Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer

Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer: I have asked this question before and I'm afraid I didn't understand the answer. If you could spoon feed how I go about doing this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm pretty computer illiterate!! Thanks!!!...
  10. how do I earn rewards points?

how do I earn rewards points?: How do I earn rewards points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-earn-rewards-points/cecf17ef-a21a-4820-91c3-d30db273648f