Windows 10: Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer

Discus and support Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have asked this question before and I'm afraid I didn't understand the answer. If you could spoon feed how I go about doing this I would greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DorothyDowns1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer

I have asked this question before and I'm afraid I didn't understand the answer. If you could spoon feed how I go about doing this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm pretty computer illiterate!! Thanks!!!

:)

DorothyDowns1, Feb 17, 2019

2. jigsaw puzzle transfer from computer 1 to computer 2

Puzzle up and running fine on comp 1. Great game and have a lot of gold/points.

Computer screen hit and broken, but marginally readable.

Obtained comp 2 to replace.

Rather than start over, would like to transfer homemade puzzles and points to new computer and continue playing.

Have installed app on new computer but it is working like a new installation. I was hoping that my microsoft account would transfer the old/saved info, but did not. Assume info to be located on old computer vs. at microsoft.

So what is the easiest way to shift my 33000 points and my personal puzzles to the new machine?

Thanks, Joe

JoeHolladay, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Judi_043 Win User

Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer

Transfer My Collection in Microsoft Jigsaw

I just got a new laptop and I'm would like to transfer my completed jigsaw puzzles from my old laptop.

Judi_043, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer

1. Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer - Similar Threads - Transferring jigsaw puzzles

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles: Why is there no new puzzles and what can I purchase with the points earned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-has-no-new-puzzles/59f82bf4-5c89-4f28-bd90-edbcaea2bb42
  5. Jigsaw puzzle

Jigsaw puzzle: I have the premium version. Why can I not see every puzzle I download when I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/aa623337-9842-4335-aca2-cd9d450531c8
  6. Transfering from old computer to new.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering from old computer to new.: We are trying to transfer all the address book/contacts from an older computer with Outlook to a new one. The new Outlook won't transfer the addresses or phone numbers just the names. How can we get around that? We are using an external drive to make transfers....
  7. jigsaw puzzle

jigsaw puzzle: how do you move a set of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. I can make the square around the pieces but how do I actually move them as a group? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/5f703e55-9379-49c9-87a1-01a4f2a11812
  8. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  9. jigsaw puzzle transfer from computer 1 to computer 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jigsaw puzzle transfer from computer 1 to computer 2: Puzzle up and running fine on comp 1. Great game and have a lot of gold/points. Computer screen hit and broken, but marginally readable. Obtained comp 2 to replace. Rather than start over, would like to transfer homemade puzzles and points to new computer and continue...
  10. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw export puzzle

2. transfer classic jigsaw to new computer

3. microsoft jigsaw import puzzle

4. microsoft jigsaw where on computer,
  5. transfer microsoft jigsaw downloaded puzzles,
  6. how to export jigsaw puzzles from ole to new pc,
  7. magic jigsaw puzzles transfer puzzles from windows,
  8. transfer downloaded microsoft jigsaw puzzles to new pc,
  9. transfer jigsaw to new computer