Windows 10: Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop

Discus and support Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I transfer Microsoft Visio 2010 from my old laptop to my new laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marcos.G.R., Mar 2, 2020.

1. Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop

How do I transfer Microsoft Visio 2010 from my old laptop to my new laptop?

:)

Marcos.G.R., Mar 2, 2020

2. Visio 2010 - Transfer "My Shapes" to my new computer

I bought a new computer, installed VISIO 2010 on it, and I want to get "my shapes" that I created on my old computer to my new computer. How do I do this?

Diane Gladwell, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Transfer Visio 2016 from my old computer to my new one. How?

Step 1: uninstall Visio on the current computer

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2016, click uninstall on the command bar.

Make sure you have your product key

Step 2: install Visio 2016 on the new computer

Install Visio - Office Support

Step 3: You might need to reactivate using chat support:

See the steps how to use chat support in Windows 10 or over the web to contact chat support to reactivate:

Activate Your Microsoft Office or Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop

1. Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop - Similar Threads - Transferring Microsoft Visio

2. Transferring from old broken laptop to new.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring from old broken laptop to new.: My old laptop no longer boots. The cursor shows up and moves around, but nothing else happens. What is the best way to get files off of the old hard drive? Cand I simple hook up my new laptop to my old with a USB cord and access the old drive that way?...
  3. Transferring from old broken laptop to new.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring from old broken laptop to new.: My old laptop no longer boots. The cursor shows up and moves around, but nothing else happens. What is the best way to get files off of the old hard drive? Cand I simple hook up my new laptop to my old with a USB cord and access the old drive that way?...
  4. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  5. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  6. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  7. Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.

Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.: I wanted to transfer OS from old laptop to new laptop in a virtual hard drive dual booting. The reason to do this is that I had some old legacy programs that I still use but would be unable to reinstall as no longer available. Old laptop was AMD 10. New one I7 with optane...
  8. Remove Office 2010 from old Laptop to install in new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Office 2010 from old Laptop to install in new laptop: My previous laptop went Black screened om me and and my local repair shop said that it was not worth repairing, this also happened with my wife's just before Christmas and i was able to activate our purchased copy of windows 2010, fast forward to this week and i did the same...
  9. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  10. Transfer old laptop to new

Transfer old laptop to new: Can someone please let me know how to transfer as much as possible from my old Windows 10 laptop to a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-old-laptop-to-new/5fc63d8d-751c-446a-aad5-5f587e816202