Windows 10: Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account

Discus and support Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day If i have minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc would i be able to use the same license to download a copy of minecraft on a macbook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deon:-, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Deon:- Win User

Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account

Good day

If i have minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc would i be able to use the same license to download a copy of minecraft on a macbook?

Just like, a person who have already purchased java edition can freely get the windows 10 edition, so the license for Windows 10 edition, can i freely get the mac minecraft?

:)

Deon:-, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Multiple questions about installing - transfer accounts etc.

According to you, the accounts were Windows built-in admin, a local admin and standard user. None of them needs to be moved.

The built-in admin account, as the name says, will be there when you boot the laptop first time. It is disabled by default, you just need to enable it. For two other accounts, simply create same accounts on laptop.

Attach the HDD to laptop using an external USB enclosure, copy contents of data folders to respective folders on laptop.

You mentioned that the desktop accounts were / are local accounts, not Microsoft accounts. See the options to get Pro here:
    If you can still access Windows on desktop, boot it up, make it a Microsoft account and link license to that MS account. Tutorials:
    When done, see this tutorial. It will show step by step what do on the laptop to transfer desktop license to it: Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10

This article is the best I have seen about when a license transfer is possible, and when not:

4. Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account

1. Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account - Similar Threads - Transferring Minecraft another

2. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  3. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  4. How to transfer windows license to another account with same PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer windows license to another account with same PC?: I have 2 different PCs and for both of them, I have a separate license linked to the same account. I am now handing over one of my PC to my sister and want to transfer this license to her account The PC will remain same, I just want to change the ownership of this PC Windows...
  5. How to transfer windows license to another account with same PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer windows license to another account with same PC?: I have 2 different PCs and for both of them, I have a separate license linked to the same account. I am now handing over one of my PC to my sister and want to transfer this license to her account The PC will remain same, I just want to change the ownership of this PC Windows...
  6. How to transfer windows license to another account with same PC?

7. Can I transfer game to another pc via hdd with same account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I transfer game to another pc via hdd with same account?: Hello,My home internet speed is werry slow and my dad's work inrernet is werry fast so can he login into my account and download game and then transfer it on my pc via hdd on same microsoft account?...
  8. Can I transfer game to another pc via hdd with same account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer game to another pc via hdd with same account?: Hello,My home internet speed is werry slow and my dad's work inrernet is werry fast so can he login into my account and download game and then transfer it on my pc via hdd on same microsoft account?...
  9. Can I transfer game to another pc via hdd with same account?

10. Transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to another Microsoft account

Transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to another Microsoft account: Hello, Is it possible to transfer my Minecraft Windows 10 game to another Microsoft account? How can i do it? Obviously, i have access to both accounts. Maybe, the fact that i redeemed the code on 2015 could be a problem :/...