Windows 10: Transferring Money 2004 to Quicken

Discus and support Transferring Money 2004 to Quicken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In preparation for support ending for my old computer, I have purchased a new computer and am trying to export my Money 2004 files to Quicken. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JMVinyard, Dec 5, 2019.

1. JMVinyard Win User

Transferring Money 2004 to Quicken

In preparation for support ending for my old computer, I have purchased a new computer and am trying to export my Money 2004 files to Quicken. When I tried, it said that i needed to have Money installed on the new computer before they could be transferred. I cannot find a free download with which I can complete the task. Can you please tell me a secure site to download a free Money software that will work, or explain to me how to transfer the files into Quicken without the Money software. Thank you for your time.

:)

JMVinyard, Dec 5, 2019
  2. JMVinyard Win User

In preparation for support ending for my old computer, I have purchased a new computer and am trying to export my Money 2004 files to Quicken. When I tried, it said that i needed to have Money installed on the new computer before they could be transferred.
    I cannot find a free download with which I can complete the task. Can you please tell me a secure site to download a free Money software that will work, or explain to me how to transfer the files into Quicken without the Money software. Thank you for your
    time.

JMVinyard, Dec 16, 2019
  3. BillOR Win User
    BillOR, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Hyscore Win User

Hyscore, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Transferring Money 2004 to Quicken - Similar Threads - Transferring Money 2004

2. Transferring Money Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Money Accounts: I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am...
  3. Transferring Money Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Money Accounts: I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am...
  4. Transfer Money to Child's Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer Money to Child's Account: I attempted to transfer $50 to my kids account. The transfer didn't work and I was charged 4x by Microsoft. I paid $200 for a $50 selection and no money transferred.I only want to send my kid $50.How do I fix this? I tried calling MS, I got an automated answer that talked me...
  5. MS money - transferring files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS money - transferring files: I had to have my hard drive replaced in my laptop. I have all the files from the old including the MS money files and their backups. I have reloaded MS money financial suite back onto my lap top using the same CD I had used previously. I am getting this error message when I...
  6. Microsoft Money 2004 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money 2004 and Windows 10: I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 for years. Last time was Jan 21, 2020. Today I can't open it and it asks for my disc which of course I can't find. What has happened in two weeks?...
  7. Money 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Money 2004: Will windows 10 work with Money 2004 version 12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-2004/bef5a5d4-669f-4958-b99e-7531b2b15bd8
  8. ms money 2004 password change

ms money 2004 password change: how do I change the password on MS Money 2004? Software has been working for years butt all of a sudden wont load and rejects the password. If I change the password will I also be able to access my backup files *.mbf? Please help cheers Steve [Moved from:...
  9. Quicken 2004 - Windows 10 Install

Quicken 2004 - Windows 10 Install: Follow the native install instructions as per this excellent post on the '7' forum. The steps I took to run Quicken 2004 on Windows7 Professional Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums It still works a treat for Windows 10 and should now see me through to retirement! *Cool...
  10. Quicken 2004

Quicken 2004: Very pleased to say that Quicken 2004 release2 works perfectly in Windows 10. I had to get the CDDVD player working which took some searching. Apparently Windows 10 omits the DVD player/writer in the upgrade and there is a workaround for this in regedit: Press the key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to export money 2004 files to quicken