Windows 10: Transferring Money Accounts

Discus and support Transferring Money Accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jth999, Sep 26, 2022.

1. jth999 Win User

Transferring Money Accounts

I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am in my 70s, I should add that I am not very technically savy!

:)

jth999, Sep 26, 2022

2. How to transfer Money from one Microsoft Account to another.

Hi Austin,

Transferring money from one account to another can only be done by a Parent account to a
    Child account in a Microsoft Family. If you want to transfer a money to another account, you have to set up a Family account by following the steps on this

link.

After creating a family account, you may go to the child account and click on Add money.

Should you have any other queries, you may reply to this post anytime.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Microsoft account money transfer

I have a banned microsoft account that have $12 on it, ive tried to log into the account but its banned until 12/31/9999. The money can go to very good use if i had it, it is also money i work for, and i was gonna transfer the money to my new account but
    cannot figure out a way to do so. If you know how to solve this problem i would like to know.

Thanks.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

LoganDatboi, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Transferring Money Accounts

1. Transferring Money Accounts - Similar Threads - Transferring Money Accounts

2. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...: Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-the-money-in-my/88c441d5-646e-4c80-a9c8-d0cbe9ce1693
  3. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...: Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-the-money-in-my/88c441d5-646e-4c80-a9c8-d0cbe9ce1693
  4. Transferring Money Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Money Accounts: I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am...
  5. Transfer Money to Child's Account

Transfer Money to Child's Account: I attempted to transfer $50 to my kids account. The transfer didn't work and I was charged 4x by Microsoft. I paid $200 for a $50 selection and no money transferred.I only want to send my kid $50.How do I fix this? I tried calling MS, I got an automated answer that talked me...
  6. Sharing Account Money

Sharing Account Money: I have 2 accounts and I accidentally put my xbox gift card in the wrong account. Is there any way that I transfer or share my account balance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-account-money/9dee575f-4339-4983-b2e9-c1afc0590214
  7. MS money - transferring files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS money - transferring files: I had to have my hard drive replaced in my laptop. I have all the files from the old including the MS money files and their backups. I have reloaded MS money financial suite back onto my lap top using the same CD I had used previously. I am getting this error message when I...
  8. Transferring Money 2004 to Quicken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Money 2004 to Quicken: In preparation for support ending for my old computer, I have purchased a new computer and am trying to export my Money 2004 files to Quicken. When I tried, it said that i needed to have Money installed on the new computer before they could be transferred. I cannot find a...
  9. Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?: I have some money in my account that I am not using. Can I get it transferred back to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-money-in-my-account-transferred-back/765bce9b-30a1-4de9-aa8e-a43b87fed938"
  10. Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account

Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account: My son accidentally loaded his xbox gift card onto the wrong account. Is there a way to transfer the money within our family account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-money-from-kids-account-to-parent-account/12165591-7d46-4a3c-b0f7-84cadfa5be3b"