Windows 10: Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

Discus and support Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oluokunoren, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

i can not download music from my pc to android phone

***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone***

:)

oluokunoren, Oct 7, 2019

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Oct 7, 2019
  3. NOV
    Nov Win User
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

4. Simple Win User

Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

Cannot transfer files from Android to PC using Bluetooth

Hello,
    I have my Windows 10 pc (upgrade from 8.1) and Samsung S4 Android 4.4.2 paired and I can transfer files from PC to Android, but I cannot do the reverse.

I had 2 MAP SMS devices with question mark in the Device Manager, I manually identified them as MTP Device Enumerator, but it did not help!

This Bluetooth file transfer issue was solvable in previous Windows by ensuring that Btmshellex is running well in the Startup list of the task manager. However, I cannot find Btmshellex, it seems to be missing in Windows 10.

How can I transfer files from Android device to Windows 10 pc?

Simple, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

1. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone - Similar Threads - Transferring music files

2. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  3. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  4. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  5. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  6. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  7. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  8. how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc: how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-my-phone-android-to-the/3bbbf178-9266-4080-a76a-f53a4364edb1
  9. How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC: how to transfer pictures on android phone to desktop pc running windows 10. Photos app will not make transfer * Original title: tranfer pictures camera to pc...
  10. No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

in Windows 10 Support
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.: Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files OS: Windows 10 Brand: RazerModel: Razer Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition) Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes Does this happen on other...