Windows 10: Transferring music from PC to tablet

Discus and support Transferring music from PC to tablet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to transfer some old CD's that I have copied to Windows media player onto my Lenovo tablet but despite having a US cable connected between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terrywh, Oct 6, 2019.

1. terrywh Win User

Transferring music from PC to tablet

I am trying to transfer some old CD's that I have copied to Windows media player onto my Lenovo tablet but despite having a US cable connected between the two when I try to sync the music I see a message saying 'connect a device'. As it is connected I can't see what else I can do. I have copied some music to my tablet before so the PC should recognise the tablet and visa versa. Any ideas please?

:)

terrywh, Oct 6, 2019

2. Transferring files from PC to Tablet

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions:

1. Are you using a USB cable to transfer files from your PC to Tablet?

2. Which Operating System does your Tablet support?

I would suggest you try transferring the data again and see if you are successful (reply if you receive any error). Kindly, click on Replace file if a prompt appears for duplicate file.

To transfer emails, I would suggest you use the built in app provided in the Tablet and connect your accounts.

For further help, refer to the link below:

Set up email on an Android phone or tablet

Set up email in the Outlook for Android app

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Transfer music from laptop to windows 10 tablet.

No, there's no pop up on the tablet or the laptop. I have tried using the three different USB ports and still nothing but I only have one lead to try. I clicked windows key and E and the tablet isn't listed under my PC, but it is listed in network as a phone,
    don't know if that's relevant

LucasRichardson, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Transferring music from PC to tablet

Transfer music from laptop to windows 10 tablet.

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

1. When you connect the tablet to the laptop, do you see any pop up message on the tablet?

2. Did you try using a different USB cable or connecting to a different USB port?

3. When you press Windows key + E and click "this pc", is the tablet not listed among the drivers?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try enabling the auto-play option and check if the laptop shows a popup message when you connect the device to the laptop. Refer the steps given in the help article below:

Change AutoPlay settings
    (Applies to Windows 10)

Get back to us with the response for further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Transferring music from PC to tablet

1. Transferring music from PC to tablet - Similar Threads - Transferring music tablet

2. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring music from pc to iphone 14: how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-from-pc-to-iphone-14/fc788995-1f89-47cf-8c17-892b2880987d
  3. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring music from pc to iphone 14: how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-from-pc-to-iphone-14/fc788995-1f89-47cf-8c17-892b2880987d
  4. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  6. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  7. MUSIC TRANSFER

MUSIC TRANSFER: CANNOT TRANSFER MUSIC FROM ITUNES TO IPOD USING USB CABLE. TELLS ME TO "SCAN THE DRIVE" AND RE-TRY. NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-transfer/fe7cff28-26d1-4032-9b81-5bcf34fef6f5"
  8. transfering music

transfering music: How do I transfer music from windows media player to a file on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-music/3ff86d6b-476d-4c8a-9b84-c0ba48a01cb2"
  9. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"
  10. Ipod Music Transfer To PC?

Ipod Music Transfer To PC?: Hi is their any free software that would transfer your music from your 'Ipod Classic' to a PC with Win 10 pls? Appreciate any help Thx 47652