Windows 10: Transferring Of Windows Digital Licences

Discus and support Transferring Of Windows Digital Licences in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old PC, it's an Acer ATC-780A-UR12. I bought it brand new from Micro center years back, I finally have a better PC built and would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SenjuNation, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Transferring Of Windows Digital Licences

I have an old PC, it's an Acer ATC-780A-UR12. I bought it brand new from Micro center years back, I finally have a better PC built and would like to transfer my digital licence. Out of the Box, my old PC had Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Installed, after looking in my setting it is activated and link to my Microsoft account. Can it be transferred over to my New PC?, and if so can you provide a link to steps to properly do it? Thank you for your time guys.

:)

SenjuNation, Jun 4, 2020

2. Transfer Windows 10 digital licence to another computer

Hi,

I have retail Windows 10 Pro digital licence which is linked to my microsoft account. I want to transfer that licence to new laptop. What are the steps? Do I need to deactivate licence (and how) at first laptop and then install windows to other laptop and link
    somehow that licence to that laptop?

Thanks in advance

JovicaPantic, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Windows Digital licence transfer

PutraNakal, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Transferring Of Windows Digital Licences

Windows Digital licence transfer

Hi,

hoping someone can help me. I have significantly upgraded my PC (almost everything apart from BD and case!) and have had to re-install Windows. The digital licence I had associated with the original PC will not install on my new PC and tells me it is
    invalid. From memory the old licence was associated to an old Windows 8.1 licence I bought many years ago.

Is there anyway to utilise the digital licence. The only licence on my account I can use is a licence associated to a laptop that I actively use. Although the old PC is listed as have a digital licence.

Any thoughts or help much appreciated

Thanks

GordonWilkie, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Transferring Of Windows Digital Licences

1. Transferring Of Windows Digital Licences - Similar Threads - Transferring Digital Licences

2. Transferring a digital licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring a digital licence to a new computer: I am going to buy a new computer and I will buy a new windows 11 license for that new computer and the computer I am currently using has a windows 10 which is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. The problem is I want to format this computer and...
  3. Transferring a digital licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring a digital licence to a new computer: I am going to buy a new computer and I will buy a new windows 11 license for that new computer and the computer I am currently using has a windows 10 which is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. The problem is I want to format this computer and...
  4. Transferring a digital licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Transfer Digital Licence

Transfer Digital Licence: Hi,I have just built a PC and want to transfer my Win 10 licence to the new build. I have seen guides to deactivate licence on old machine but I have no way of recording my licence key and am afraid of deactivating the old machine and being left with no active licence.Methods...
  6. Transferring digital licence to another microsoft account

Transferring digital licence to another microsoft account: I bought a new laptop yesterday. The seller installed windows 10 I bought the license in the shop. However, they used my mother's details and created a new microsoft account, while I was out and I didn't know that now windows requires microsoft account during first setup. I...
  7. Transfer Windows 10 digital licence to another computer

Transfer Windows 10 digital licence to another computer: Hi, I have retail Windows 10 Pro digital licence which is linked to my microsoft account. I want to transfer that licence to new laptop. What are the steps? Do I need to deactivate licence and how at first laptop and then install windows to other laptop and link somehow...
  8. Windows Digital licence transfer

Windows Digital licence transfer: Hi, hoping someone can help me. I have significantly upgraded my PC almost everything apart from BD and case! and have had to re-install Windows. The digital licence I had associated with the original PC will not install on my new PC and tells me it is invalid. From...
  9. Transfer digital licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer digital licence: Hello, i recently bought a new PC and i cant transfer my digital licence from old pc for activating windows 10.. i have a digital licence linked to my microsoft account win 10 pro retail version.. can anyone help me ? and yes i tried the troubleshooter, and he didnt...
  10. Transfer of digital licence

Transfer of digital licence: I have a windows 10(home) laptop with digital licence linked to my email id. Now i want to sell the laptop to another person. Question 1- how can he/she get the licence or in other words how can I transfer my ownership to him/her. Question 2- will i have to buy a new...