Windows 10: Transferring Onedrive files and photos

Discus and support Transferring Onedrive files and photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, How do you transfer Onedrive photos and files to an external drive? I want to make sure that I don't lose any of my photos or files while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rhonda d2, Jun 28, 2020.

1. rhonda d2 Win User

Transferring Onedrive files and photos

HI,

How do you transfer Onedrive photos and files to an external drive? I want to make sure that I don't lose any of my photos or files while transferring them and I want to be able to view them without using one drive. I actually want to empty my Onedrive all together

:)

rhonda d2, Jun 28, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Transferring Onedrive files and photos - Similar Threads - Transferring Onedrive files

2. Transferred folders/files and Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferred folders/files and Onedrive: I have transferred folders, photos and files to my new laptop and deleted them from my old one, I have subsequently received an email from Onedrive to say they will be removed from the delete bin in 30 days. The email infers that I will lose all the items transferred...
  3. Transferred folders/files and Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferred folders/files and Onedrive: I have transferred folders, photos and files to my new laptop and deleted them from my old one, I have subsequently received an email from Onedrive to say they will be removed from the delete bin in 30 days. The email infers that I will lose all the items transferred...
  4. OneDrive Photo files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Photo files: I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the Rearrange option. Has it moved? Been discontinued? If the latter, what workarounds or alternatives have others found or devised?...
  5. OneDrive Photo files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photo files: I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the Rearrange option. Has it moved? Been discontinued? If the latter, what workarounds or alternatives have others found or devised?...
  6. OneDrive Photo files

7. OneDrive syncing files and photos

OneDrive syncing files and photos: Hi, Need help with syncing files and photos in OneDrive. It's not syncing either on mobile phone. Just newly setup OneDrive on Windows pc but on mobile it was setup few years ago. Old files and photos are visible in Windows pc, the problem is that it won't sync recent...
  8. Use OneDrive to transfer files

Use OneDrive to transfer files: I have OneDrive installed on 2 different computers. They came with the same subscription to Office 365. I can upload files to OneDrive from each one of the computers. However, I cannot see one computer's files from the other. I thought the purpose of OneDrive was to avoid...
  9. transfer photos to File Explorer

transfer photos to File Explorer: On Windows 10. I can't figure out how to transfer photos from Google Photos account to File Explorer so I can add photos to a Craigslist sale posting. Don't seem to be able to add the photos directly from Google Photos....
  10. Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive

Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive: How do I move copies of photos from Photo Gallery up to a One Drive Album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-photo-gallery-into/991d06fc-9768-4780-b2ae-35f38932fb47