Windows 10: Transferring original windows from another computer

Discus and support Transferring original windows from another computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I brought two HP laptop with original windows 10 home version. Both are the same configuration. With one computer something happened with the optane... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JackRipon, Jun 19, 2019.

1. JackRipon Win User

Transferring original windows from another computer

I brought two HP laptop with original windows 10 home version. Both are the same configuration. With one computer something happened with the optane memory and I had to take out this part from the laptop. Now I lost my recovery option from where I used to install the windows. My question is, as I have another computer (same configuration) with recovery drive, is it possible to transfer this original version to that previous computer what was lost the original version? any system or software that can help me to make my both computer original windows as it was?

Another point is, after that my computer has become so slow. It takes around 2 minutes to start up.

Please help me to come back again with the original version.

:)

JackRipon, Jun 19, 2019
  2. rss81 Win User

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Transferring original windows from another computer

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Transferring original windows from another computer

1. Transferring original windows from another computer - Similar Threads - Transferring original another

2. Data transfer from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  3. Data transfer from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  4. transfer data from 1 computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer data from 1 computer to another: I am currently trying to transfer data from one computer to another,,I copied items to a disc and put in new computer, but nothing happens,,,,,,what is going on,,, this use to be so easy...
  5. transfer data from 1 computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer data from 1 computer to another: I am currently trying to transfer data from one computer to another,,I copied items to a disc and put in new computer, but nothing happens,,,,,,what is going on,,, this use to be so easy...
  6. transfer microsoft from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer microsoft from one computer to another: We just upgraded our computer and would like to transfer the program account to the new one. How do we download microsoft to the new one. Our account does not expire until this spring. Thank you....
  7. transfer windows key to another computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfer windows key to another computer: My windows 10 computer has failed. How can I use my validation key on a replacement computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-key-to-another-computer/c01b5de2-8f9f-4472-b3f6-66e257ba7c58"
  8. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to another computer, restore Windows 10 on original device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to another computer, restore Windows 10 on original device: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro (paid $199) on my current laptop. I'm buying a new computer and will need to transfer the Pro license to the new computer and restore Windows 10 on the current laptop. I don't remember if it came with Windows 10, or if I had to update to 10 (free)...
  9. transfer windows and office to another computer

transfer windows and office to another computer: Hi My surface 3 tablet broke and cannot be used. I would like to transfer the Windows 10 PRO and the Office 2013 installations from it to another computer (ASUS laptop). can this be done and how? note that the original computer is inaccessible...
  10. Transferring Windows 10 to another computer

Transferring Windows 10 to another computer: Hi there! I have Windows 10 Pro 32 bits installed in my computer, it's a retail version (I checked using slmgr -dli on cmd). I'm going to buy a laptop and i want to transfer my Win 10 to it, also I want to install the 64 bit version. The reason I'm transferring Win 10 is that...