Windows 10: Transferring Payments to One Windows 10 to Another

Discus and support Transferring Payments to One Windows 10 to Another in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 computer and I've gotten a game that costs money in the Microsoft Store. If I were to get a Windows 10 Laptop or Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jonathan Patrick, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Transferring Payments to One Windows 10 to Another

I have a Windows 10 computer and I've gotten a game that costs money in the Microsoft Store. If I were to get a Windows 10 Laptop or Windows 10 Surface, could I transfer the game, to the Laptop or Surface, so I don't have to pay for it again?

:)

Jonathan Patrick, Jul 6, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro license from one laptop to another

Hi,

There are certain steps that you can do to transfer Windows 10 Pro license from one laptop to another. Kindly follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Transferring Payments to One Windows 10 to Another

Transfer e-mail contacts from one computer to another.

How do I transfer my e-mail contact list I have in Outlook from one computer to another computer. Both computers have Windows 10.

JimStimpson, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Transferring Payments to One Windows 10 to Another

1. Transferring Payments to One Windows 10 to Another - Similar Threads - Transferring Payments Another

2. Transferring Windows to one Hard drive to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows to one Hard drive to another: Hello,I am in a unique situation where I had to remove my hard drive from my windows computer. All the contents of that hard drive now lives in a locally shared folder space dropbox. I now would like to copy the contents of the old hard drive now on dropbox to another hard...
  3. Transferring Windows to one Hard drive to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows to one Hard drive to another: Hello,I am in a unique situation where I had to remove my hard drive from my windows computer. All the contents of that hard drive now lives in a locally shared folder space dropbox. I now would like to copy the contents of the old hard drive now on dropbox to another hard...
  4. Transferring Windows to one Hard drive to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transferring one pc to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring one pc to another: Hello everyone. I recently bought a new laptop. I have an older laptop with many users in it like my son, wife, etc. Is there a way for me to transfer all the data from an old laptop to new one so that I can avoid the hassle of installing/setting up everything again. Thanks...
  6. Transfer Windows from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows from one PC to another: I currently have a laptop that had Windows from the factory, and I want to transfer it to my new desktop. I want to put Ubuntu on the laptop. When i go to activation, however, it says that it's activated with a digital license, and i cant get the product key. I am using...
  7. Transferring Windows 10 from one device to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring Windows 10 from one device to another: I have a laptop that came with windows 10 pre-installed, and I also have a custom built desktop PC. I am trying to put windows 10 on the PC and install an alternative operating system on the other device. What should I do to get started? Do I need to reactivate my product...
  8. transfer one hard drive to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer one hard drive to another?: How to I transfer One Hard drive to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-one-hard-drive-to-another/0999f86b-9ea6-439b-84b4-e510b8a0e59a"
  9. how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another: Hi my current computer has window ten but its old and i want to transfere my windows 10 copy from my old pc to my new one which is faster. please help whoever can...
  10. Transfer software from one windows 10 computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer software from one windows 10 computer to another: I just recently bought office software on a usb drive and now cannot locate the drive. Is it possible to move it from my old computer to the new....