Windows 10: Transferring People to Outlook in Win10

Discus and support Transferring People to Outlook in Win10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I just installed Office 365 on my Surface Pro 6. I need to transfer all my contacts in People to Outlook. Following the posted tutorial, I opened... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rwhit, May 5, 2020.

1. rwhit Win User

Transferring People to Outlook in Win10

I just installed Office 365 on my Surface Pro 6. I need to transfer all my contacts in People to Outlook. Following the posted tutorial, I opened Outlook.com. It only shows one contact. How do I create a CSV file for my entire contact list of over 200 contacts? Using Win10 v. 1909.

:)

rwhit, May 5, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 5, 2020
  3. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 5, 2020
  4. JDPrins41 Win User

Contacts not showing in People app on Windows 10 (PC and mobile) and Outlook app (iPad)

All my contacts from my Outlook.com account are not showing in the People app (mobile and PC) and not showing in the Outlook app on my iPad. Until 2 weeks ago they where in the People app (and iPad). I didn't change any settings. I still can see the contacts
    in Outlook 2016 and online in Outlook.com.

I also have an Office 365 account and all the contacts from that account are still visible in the People app.

I already tried these steps:

• I removed my Outlook.com account from my phone and PC and reinstalled it.
    • I checked the filter in the People app (Settings > Filter contact list).
    • Looked at Outlook.com but can't find any settings that are wrong
    I think the problem is in Outlook.com because I can't see the contacts on any device.

Any suggestions.

JDPrins41, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Transferring People to Outlook in Win10 - Similar Threads - Transferring Outlook Win10

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  4. Exporting People to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting People to Outlook: how do I export Windows 10 Contacts the People app.. to Outlook. Thanks, Lou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-people-to-outlook/4793faee-4b3e-4db4-bd39-2b5e79a68c49
  5. Transfer the Win10 license to another outlook account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer the Win10 license to another outlook account: My Win 10 license is currently linking to my old live.hk e-mail account which I seldom usefor entertainment when I was young. Now I set up another outlook account for work and I want to transfer the win 10 license to this outlook account. How do I do that?...
  6. Outlook mail people app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook mail people app: I have a Problem with the people app , my contacts are in outlook .com. But are not the same as the people app in windows 10 mail, won't sync ? using mail windows 10 the people app has contacts I did not enter, or reply to and I am not able to delete them ? these strange...
  7. Outlook 2010/Win7 account Transfer to Office 2019/Win10 PC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010/Win7 account Transfer to Office 2019/Win10 PC: A friend of mine bought a new windows10 PC to replace the 8-year-old windows7 HP old Junker he had to keep up with the times. I am in charge of the task in backing up his old bomb and transferring his files and folders and 3 user accounts to the new Win10 PC. On his new PC it...
  8. Transferring Vista Mail to the People app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Vista Mail to the People app: I have just added an email address to Windows Mail. How can I copy all the Contacts from Windows Vista to this new app given that there is no Outlook or Google account involved ... it is an email address provided by a broadband supplier....
  9. Win10 Outlook Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Outlook Mail: Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated. Dee 112489
  10. Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder: I exported Windows Live Contacts from Windows 7 computer and imported them into Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. The contacts appear in Outlook People and in Address Book. The Contacts folder in C: >Users>Username>Contacts is empty. I am the only user. Should the contacts...