Windows 10: Transferring photo folders

Discus and support Transferring photo folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is the best way to transfer a lot of photos stored in folders in windows 7 and old pc , to new pc and windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ANNECJE, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ANNECJE Win User

Transferring photo folders

What is the best way to transfer a lot of photos stored in folders in windows 7 and old pc , to new pc and windows 10 ?

:)

ANNECJE, Jan 14, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Save photo folders

Hello Cece,

There are several ways for you to transfer your photos to your USB device. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Plug-in the USB device to your computer.
    • Using File Explorer navigate to your photo folders and highlight them.
    • Click Move to and choose Choose location...
    • Then select the USB device you want to store your photo folders to.
    • Or, you can drag and drop the photo folders to the removable USB device location folder and it will copy the files to the destination folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Transferring photo folders - Similar Threads - Transferring photo folders

2. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  3. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  4. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  5. Transferring Photos into Folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Photos into Folders?: I have photos and videos which I take on my iPhone being automatically saved in PHOTOS on One Drive. I do not see any way to transfer these photos from PHOTOS into FOLDERS I have created on One Drive. I can only tranfer or add them into ALBUMS....
  6. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  7. Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder: Sorry, I'm not that smart when it comes to technology. I'm trying to transfer photos that were originally downloaded from iCloud into a compressed folder via cut and paste. The pop up that comes up continues to say "Moving items from iCloud photos to new folder" but nothing...
  8. photo transfers

photo transfers: trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?...
  9. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"
  10. Transfer photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer photos: I have more than 1000 photos on my phone and I would like to transfer them to my pc, I would pass them through Bluetooth but my pc doesn't have. I have the USB Cable of my cell phone and the PC has several USB ports...