Windows 10: Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question

Discus and support Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought my first smartphone, a Moto E5 Play and am just trying to learn about how to use it. I have watched some videos from Consumer Cellular,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bigfoot, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Bigfoot Win User

Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question

I just bought my first smartphone, a Moto E5 Play and am just trying to learn about how to use it. I have watched some videos from Consumer Cellular, but I can't find any instructions on how to transfer a photo from my phone to my home computer. I've only done that with a camera, and have always just inserted the SD card.

Can the USB cable that comes with the phone for charging be used to connect the phone to my computer?

Does the camera have to be on the photo gallery page before doing the transfer?

Will my Windows 10 home computer recognize the phone, or is there something I need to do beforehand?

Thanks for any guidance, I don't know very much about computers or smartphones.

:)

Bigfoot, Jan 12, 2019

2. Make Photo Moto default photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists. I suggest you to search for it in Search and pin it to Start Menu.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to search and type Photo Moto app. Right-click on it to pin it to Start menu.
    • Go to Search. Type Settings. Click on it open.
    • Click on System. Click on Default apps. Then follow the instructions from the link below to set Photo Moto as default app for Photos.
    Choose the apps Windows uses by default:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Make Photo Moto default photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to make photo moto app as default app.

1. Right click on the photo.

2. Click on open with

3. Click on choose default program.

4. Choose photo moto app from the list.

5. Check the check box set this program as default.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question

DaedalusHelios, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question

1. Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question - Similar Threads - Transferring photo Moto

2. Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link: So I was Adding My Phone on Phone link Until it got to showing notifications On The Computer When I pressed Open Settings On Phone link It Did not Even if it was Unlocked, Does anyone know how to fix this???...
  3. Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link: So I was Adding My Phone on Phone link Until it got to showing notifications On The Computer When I pressed Open Settings On Phone link It Did not Even Unlocked Does anyone know how to fix this???...
  4. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  5. photo transfer from i phone

photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  6. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. photos from phone to computer

photos from phone to computer: I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-phone-to-computer/7c2e58e9-e70a-4c80-babd-ecc94a9c5368
  8. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  9. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  10. Deleting or Disabling Apps on Moto E5 Play Android Phone Windows 10

Deleting or Disabling Apps on Moto E5 Play Android Phone Windows 10: I only use my phone for simple things, like short phone calls or taking a photo. I have no interest in having the information or photos on my phone to go anywhere else unless I email something myself or post a photo myself on a forum. The phone I have now is my first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photo app moto e 5

2. how to download photos from moto e5 play

3. how do i get my photos from my moto e5 phone

4. how do you transfer pics on my moto e5 to the computer?,
  5. motorola e5 play photo transfer to pc,
  6. import photos from moto e5,
  7. moto e5 transfer photos to windows 10 pc,
  8. how to inport from moto e5 phone to computer,
  9. how to set up a moto e 5 play in windows 10,
  10. import photos from moto e5 usb,
  11. how can i save photo on my motoe e5 phone,