Windows 10: Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop

Discus and support Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just returned from overseas and want to transfer my photos from a USB. After inserting the USB and I click on autoplay it only gives me the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SueHaze, Oct 5, 2018.

1. SueHaze Win User

Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop

Just returned from overseas and want to transfer my photos from a USB. After inserting the USB and I click on autoplay it only gives me the option of opening the photos but nowhere to actually transfer them to my laptop. Help please to do it. Thanks Sue

:)

SueHaze, Oct 5, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Oct 6, 2018
  3. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop - Similar Threads - Transferring photos usb

2. Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop: I've been trying to transfer the photos from my phone moto e6s to my windows laptop using a USB data transfer cable but I keep getting the message saying 'please update device to accept media transfer'. I've tried it in USB and in PTP and still the same....
  3. Transfer photos from d:drive to USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from d:drive to USB: I am struggling to transfer photos JPG from D:drive to USB stick for backup purposes. I can transfer one by one fine i.e. they open fine on the d:drive and then open fine on the USB stick. But when I transfer a block of images, and try to open them, for many I get the error...
  4. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  5. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  6. Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive: How do I transfer the photos I currently have on my Photos library on my laptop to my external harddrive? There doesn't seem to be an option I can press that allows me to do this. Thank you....
  7. transfering photos from nikon to laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfering photos from nikon to laptop: technology dummy, but trying have windows 10 have a nikon and usb cable connected to my gateway laptop computer doesn't recognize - i had a vivatar that is programed already - do i need to eliminate that first?...
  8. transferring photos from digital camera to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from digital camera to laptop: unfamiliar with transferring - have a 8 yr old gateway laptop and i believe i have a slot in left front to insert a memory card or do i need a usb cable to transfer and do i need a cd rom to accomplish this thanks for any assistance...
  9. Can't transfer photos from LG3 phone with USB to my Laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer photos from LG3 phone with USB to my Laptop Windows 10: Since I updated my laptop to Windows 10 I can no longer transfer my photos from my phone to my Toshiba laptop using the USB port. It used to come up as an external drive and then I could simply view and download photos.. Do I need to do something different now, or am I...
  10. transfer laptop photos

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer laptop photos: please help me. My laptop has a fan problem, so I need to transfer my photos to a memory stick. In my old windows I could easily "send to" any photo and transfer it to a disc or memory stick, but I am so lost and frustrated on the new windows 10. I have only gotten as far as...