Windows 10: Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

Discus and support Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer the photos I currently have on my Photos library on my laptop to my external harddrive? There doesn't seem to be an option I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaNordlund1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

How do I transfer the photos I currently have on my Photos library on my laptop to my external harddrive? There doesn't seem to be an option I can press that allows me to do this. Thank you.

:)

LindaNordlund1, Apr 17, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

1. Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive - Similar Threads - Transferring photos laptop

2. BSOD while transferring files to external harddrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while transferring files to external harddrive: Hi, I’m on windows 10, and i’ve been trying to transfer about 450 gigs of files to my external harddrive. It works well for the first minute or so, the transfer speeds are at 80-150Mb per second, then it slows down to like 500kb/s then it just blue screens my computer. Does...
  3. BSOD while transferring files to external harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while transferring files to external harddrive: Hi, I’m on windows 10, and i’ve been trying to transfer about 450 gigs of files to my external harddrive. It works well for the first minute or so, the transfer speeds are at 80-150Mb per second, then it slows down to like 500kb/s then it just blue screens my computer. Does...
  4. BSOD while transferring files to external harddrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Transfer of files from external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer of files from external harddrive: I have a Fantom 1TB external hard-drive connected to my PC which is running Win10 with everything updated to the latest specs. Equipment is in good working order and all cables have been checked. I have tried turning everything off and restarting. I have done everything...
  6. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  7. external harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external harddrive: My computer recognizes the harddrive . States it is working properly but will not allow me to open it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive/0aba405c-3d6d-4a2d-afb4-771e92c416ed
  8. external harddrive

external harddrive: HI ALL I NEED DESPERATE HELP IM PANICKING I DID SOMETHING WITH MY EXTERNAL HDD I TOOK SHARING OFF BY MISTAKE AND ITS LIKE MY LIFE ON THE HDD IT SAYS H; NOT ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESS DENIED HOW DO I FX IT...
  9. transfering photos from nikon to laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfering photos from nikon to laptop: technology dummy, but trying have windows 10 have a nikon and usb cable connected to my gateway laptop computer doesn't recognize - i had a vivatar that is programed already - do i need to eliminate that first?...
  10. External Harddrive is not recognized by my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Harddrive is not recognized by my laptop: I have a Silicon Power Portable External Hard Drive Armor A60 Shockproof USB 3.0, that is not being recognized by my laptop computer. I actually have 2 of these. One is recognized fine no problem, the other is not recognized at all. It's like I have not even plugged it in....