Windows 10: Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC

Discus and support Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New W10 hp Asus laptop has Memory Card slot that matches the SDHC card from my FinepixZ camera. When I plug it in the icon for it shows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carol020, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Carol020 Win User

Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC

New W10 hp Asus laptop has Memory Card slot that matches the SDHC card from my FinepixZ camera. When I plug it in the icon for it shows in Settings>Bluetooth and Others, but all I see is this icon with no Drive or leads to anywhere provided. A camera store then talked me into buying a "Card reader" and to “Copy and Paste when you see the icon to the drive it gives” but, as I said, no opportunities at all seem available other than to just gaze at the icon.

When I bought the Asus, the Techs had transferred pics etc. over from my old hp PC with Vista O/S. I have other pictures on this camera however that I want to hury and place in an ad and I haven’t been able to accoplish this yet. Reading a fraction of immense reading available in various sites, I see the Finepix site says the little cable that came with the camera can transfer over from the camera itself with no worries re Memory card as it would transfer over too. rhe camera came with a disc and my Asus has no cd reader but this is probably irrelevant? Unfortunately I seem to have lost this little cable and before trying to see if I can email Finepix about getting one does anyone know if THIS would be all the solution I need? The port on the camera is very tiny and on my Asus there is no USB slot, but I have purchased a USB-C to USB cable if that’s needed. Any quick answers?

:)

Carol020, Aug 23, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC

windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC

1. Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC - Similar Threads - Transferring photos old

2. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  3. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  4. Transfer of Win 10 OS from old computer to a newer computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer of Win 10 OS from old computer to a newer computer: I have an old Acer laptop, originally Vista, that has Win 10 pro OS on it from the free upgrade a few years ago. I bought a retail Win 7 to upgrade it originally and then bought retail Win 8 and Win 8.1 retail upgrades as they came out. This laptop will never make it to Win...
  5. License transfer from old PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License transfer from old PC: Hi there,I'm trying to transfer a windows license from my old PC to my new one.My current PC has Windows 10 Home while my old PC has Windows 10 Pro.I've tried contacting support but it doesn't give me the required help.When asking to speak to somebody it encounters an...
  6. Unable to transfer photos from Kodak DX6490 Camera.

Unable to transfer photos from Kodak DX6490 Camera.: Kodak EasyShare - I have used this app to transfer photos from my Kodak DX6490 to my PC for many years. It has been working on WIN10. In the past few weeks I am no longer able to transfer photos. I have deleted and reinstalled the software. MS Tech support had me upload the...
  7. transferring photos from a cd to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos from a cd to pc: I am trying to import photos from a CD to windows 10 pc when I click on import all I get is "from a folder" or "from a USB" no CD?DVD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-a-cd-to-pc/033f1318-d070-4b92-b711-ad76be8025e7"
  8. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  9. transferring photos from digital camera to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from digital camera to laptop: unfamiliar with transferring - have a 8 yr old gateway laptop and i believe i have a slot in left front to insert a memory card or do i need a usb cable to transfer and do i need a cd rom to accomplish this thanks for any assistance...
  10. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f