Windows 10: transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7

Discus and support transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; question; I am trying to transfer photos from my This PC > PICTURES > Icloud photos > downloads folder to my iPhone 7 using iTunes, however, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frank guary, Oct 2, 2019.

1. transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7

question;

I am trying to transfer photos from my This PC > PICTURES > Icloud photos > downloads folder to my iPhone 7 using iTunes, however, when I attempt to select the folders of folders to sync to my phone, its empty.

What do we do to get the pics from my computer to my iPhone.

:)

frank guary, Oct 2, 2019

2. Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7 avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, Oct 2, 2019
  3. how to transfer pictures on iphone7 to usb

Hello Ernes

You can transfer pictures on iphone7 to USB following these steps:

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the Windows computer via a USB cable > Then Open it on your PC as a portable device.

Step 2. Click Internal Storage folder > Then choose the “DCIM” folder.

Step 3. Plug in your flash drive and make sure it has enough room for all your photo files > Select the photos you want to transfer from the “DCIM” folder of your iPhone > Copy and paste or drag and drop them to the folder in your flash drive.

More information available on the page:

https://www.imobie.com/support/transfer-photos-...

Regards

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and insta

Freddys Suarez G, Oct 2, 2019
  4. transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7

how to transfer pictures on iphone7 to usb

How to transfer pictures on iphone7 to usb?

ErnestCargins, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7

1. transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7 - Similar Threads - transferring photos computor

2. Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10: I need to be able to transfer some pictures from my I phone to my PC WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-windows-10/dc47dcb6-8cd1-4779-8f38-14d1d258951c
  3. transfer photos to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    transfer photos to windows 10: I can not import photos from my camera to Window 10. I have the correct USB cable. I was able to do this and suddenly cannot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-to-windows-10/d03f4741-35d7-4afa-a397-ad0f8f50e08a
  4. Computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computor: So I've seen a lot of things about how to run fortnite without a graphics are I myself am on a core i3 20gigs of ram computer and cant even get it to open without getting the ad3d11 compatible gpu warning type thing witch I cannot get around no matter what id do. Is there...
  5. Transferring pictures from Windows Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transferring pictures from Windows Photos: I have over 37,000 pictures on my laptop and I need to know how do I transfer these pictures from my laptop to an external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pictures-from-windows-photos/b99c9924-d1eb-4c44-908c-426c16646c58
  6. Transferring files from my computor to my nook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring files from my computor to my nook: When I connected the nook to my computer it didn't register it. Do I have a bad connection or a bad nook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-files-from-my-computor-to-my-nook/ae3e695e-8b63-4aac-b39e-d0978d3f180a
  7. iphone7+ not detected by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone7+ not detected by Windows 10: Windows 10 was recognising iphone till 31st Dec. 2019. It has stopped recognising my iphone since 1st Jan. 2020. Following is the error message dialog box. "USB device not recognised. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, Windows does not...
  8. Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10: I had Windows 8 and was able to transfer photos to my PC from my iPhone. Recently I got Windows 10 and now I can't control the photos. I would love someone to tell me what settings I need to revise. Thanks....
  9. Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10: Hi..I downloaded via Lookout (Galaxy phone)1,000 photos that was put into Downloads folder...how do I transfer those to Pictures folder. Thanks 61160
  10. Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10: I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC. I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder. So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the...