Windows 10: Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

Discus and support Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How does one transfer photos to an external hard drive, such as PassPort, to prevent additional storage expense on OneDrive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesLedbetter4, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

How does one transfer photos to an external hard drive, such as PassPort, to prevent additional storage expense on OneDrive?

:)

JamesLedbetter4, Apr 1, 2019
  2. mac_user Win User

Reliable 1TB External Drive

I would suggest this one. WD My Passport Ultra 2 TB Externe Festplatte - WDBBKD0020BWT - USB 3.0

mac_user, Apr 1, 2019
  3. printing photo for passport

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest install Passport Photo from Microsoft store.

With this passport photo app, you can format, print, or save passport photos in seconds.

It comes with passport photo templates for 100 countries. As well as passport photos, this app is ideal for printing photos for job applications

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/passport-phot...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Apr 1, 2019
  4. PeteJUJ Win User

Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

Transfering files from external hard drive

I want to transfer my files from my external hard drive (My Passport) to my new computer with Windows 10 on it.

PeteJUJ, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

1. Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport - Similar Threads - Transferring photos external

2. Transferring photos from mac to windows on external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring photos from mac to windows on external drive: I used to have a MacBook that I used to put all photos onto an external hard drive and now have switched to a surface pro running windows 11 and when plug the hard drive in does not recognise the photos stored. I’m guessing this is a format problem but how can I overcome...
  3. Transferring photos from mac to windows on external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from mac to windows on external drive: I used to have a MacBook that I used to put all photos onto an external hard drive and now have switched to a surface pro running windows 11 and when plug the hard drive in does not recognise the photos stored. I’m guessing this is a format problem but how can I overcome...
  4. transferring photos to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring photos to external hard drive: Can someone please help me put my photos that I have saved onto my pc with OneDrive sync on, onto an external hard drive. i only want the image folder placed onto the external hard drive not the OneDrive back up.I have tried several times and it is coming up with There is not...
  5. transferring photos to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos to external hard drive: Can someone please help me put my photos that I have saved onto my pc with OneDrive sync on, onto an external hard drive. i only want the image folder placed onto the external hard drive not the OneDrive back up.I have tried several times and it is coming up with There is not...
  6. passport photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    passport photos: How to print passport size photos in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passport-photos/5a2753e1-55ac-4b74-bb13-2806afde6ec0
  7. transferring photos from computer to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from computer to external hard drive: When I transfer photos from my computer to an external hard drive, is there a quick way? I have hundreds of photos and dread copying them even in lots of 10....
  8. Transferring photos to a USB drive/external drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring photos to a USB drive/external drive: so i am trying to move 5 .jpg photos from the Documents folder in my C drive onto a external drive, so I click copy from the Documents folder, then attempt to paste in the external drive, and the photo fails to transfer. It shows the green transfer speed bar, then reaches...
  9. printing photo for passport

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing photo for passport: How do you resize a photo to 2x2 for passport in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photo-for-passport/75e32992-1a26-49a8-b76f-0bf53ed6f599
  10. WD My Passport external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WD My Passport external hard drive: I am CONSTANTLY prompted to Re-Connect my Backup harddrive bc some files did not backup. I try to look at files but cant open and the files are tiny. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT TROJAN FILES ? Are they old orphan files from some uninstalled app. I KNOW, a list of files and...