Windows 10: Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

Discus and support Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having trouble transferring pics from my Pixel 2 to my laptop. I can get the pics to transfer to a folder, but all I see in the folder is 100's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wonka1951, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Wonka1951 Win User

Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

I am having trouble transferring pics from my Pixel 2 to my laptop. I can get the pics to transfer to a folder, but all I see in the folder is 100's of the two tone blue mountain icon. In order to view an individual pic I have to click on the icon to open. I really don't feel I should have to open each and every icon until I find the pic I want. Then I have to 'edit' it so save it in a viewable pic, or I have to go through same process again.

:)

Wonka1951, Jan 2, 2021

2. Pixelated Profile Pics

Any one have trouble with the profile pictures on WP7 showing up pixelated? When I assign a picture to a contact it show at the correct resolution for the first little while, then goes to a lower res, very pixelated version after a call or two. This
    happens for both pics I import into the phone and pics I take with the camera. Any thoughts?

Toothpaste490, Jan 2, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Pic transfer from to laptop

Hi Cool

If you used the Photos App to transfer those pics:

Open Windows File Explorer (folder icon on your Taskbar)

On the left, click Pictures

On the right you should find your pics

If not, due to OneDrive, you may have 2 Pictures folders in the left pane - check both of those . . .

DaveM121, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

1. Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop - Similar Threads - Transferring pics Pixel

2. Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC: Right, I'm totally new to all this smart phone stuff. The last phone I had was just that, a mobile phone. As a result, I've only just learnt how to take pics with the thing, let alone transfer the images to my computer. I understand that the only way to do so is via the USB...
  3. transferring pics from iphone 8s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  4. Transferred pics

Transferred pics: I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X large for viewing when I click on it to open it, I get an error msg that reads something like windows couldn't find X file...
  5. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  6. Pic transfer from to laptop

Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"
  7. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?: Hello, my problem is an echo of so many asking about: "My pics are all over my computer." I asked the internet: "How to transfer pictures from Photo App to Word?" ALL answers gave solutions to transferring here to there and there to here but...not one had an answer to this...
  8. No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer: I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I've tried another cable that is made for this particular camera, another iE826 camera and deleting...
  9. pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open

pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open: photos were hard enough and to time consuming to transfer from phone to pc but now they wont open in pictures format and drop down menu doesn't even offer pictures format to open them in only word or notepad and they are pictures...
  10. lg env pic transfer to pc

in Windows 10 Support
    lg env pic transfer to pc: greetings, 1st time poster here so please accept my apology if this topic has been addressed before. I need to know how to transfer pics from my lg env to my pc using a usb cord and win 10.. I stopped at a Verizon store and they could not help also the manual is not...