Windows 10: Transferring pictures from phone

Discus and support Transferring pictures from phone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, May 2, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Transferring pictures from phone

I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel it says no data found on this device .

Anyone know how one can transfer pictures from the phone to the desktop computer please?

:)

ICIT2LOL, May 2, 2020

2. Re transferring pictures to Window 10

I just transferred pictures to Windows 10 from my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The pictures were transferred but they are in a separate list and I cannot transfer any of them as as attachment or to my Facebook account. Any suggestions.

TAM6

TheresaMuller, May 2, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, May 2, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Transferring pictures from phone - Similar Threads - Transferring pictures phone

2. Transfer pictures from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  3. PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top: I have a Galaxy A51 Samsung Android phone, it is new to me and it takes excellent pictures. When I transfer these pictures to my Lenovo Lap Top, window 10 pro the picture seems to be "grainy" The appearance seems like it looks like the DPI setting is to low on the phone and...
  4. How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC: how to transfer pictures on android phone to desktop pc running windows 10. Photos app will not make transfer * Original title: tranfer pictures camera to pc...
  5. Transfer Picture to Phone

Transfer Picture to Phone: Can I transfer pictures from my Desktop using Win 10 to my LG Android phone? I know there must be a way, just have not figured out how to do it? Can you show or tell me how? 66 y/o retired airline captain, used to build my own computers in the '90s. Now all feel is lost...
  6. Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer

Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer: How do I transfer pictures from my Android phone onto my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-pictures-from-my-android-phone-to-my/c38b6aa9-95dc-4d7b-9c64-72869829099a"
  7. how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone

how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone: how do I transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-pictures-from-my-laptop-to-my/e8d93797-1089-49f4-831d-66510acc0e13"
  8. Picture from phone to PC

Picture from phone to PC: Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/picture-from-phone-to-pc/96b2a98c-42f9-46ba-bd84-5ca580bc63a0
  9. Getting bluetooth connection from phone to laptop to transfer pictures

Getting bluetooth connection from phone to laptop to transfer pictures: I recently acquired a new HP laptop and it is working wonderfully. However, I am having a problem. The people at my retailer assured me that since both my cell phone and laptop were Bluetooth-engaged, I could transfer pictures from my phone to my laptop. However, when...
  10. Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone: I am a new user to Windows 10. I have a really old phone that I have used to text photos for years. For some reason when I try to transfer picture files from my new laptop to my phone using a memory card, I get this error message. This has never happened with any other...