Windows 10: Transferring pictures from Windows Photos

Discus and support Transferring pictures from Windows Photos in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have over 37,000 pictures on my laptop and I need to know how do I transfer these pictures from my laptop to an external hard drive... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Carolyn_Marshall, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Transferring pictures from Windows Photos

I have over 37,000 pictures on my laptop and I need to know how do I transfer these pictures from my laptop to an external hard drive

:)

Carolyn_Marshall, Apr 21, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Transfer pictures in Google Photos to Windows Pictures folder

I keep all my photos in the Windows Pictures folder (in many sub-folders). I have noted that there are numerous pix in Google Photos that are NOT in the Windows Pictures folder. I have been researching the Web to determine how pix in Google can be transferred
    to the Windows Pictures sub-folders. I do not use Google Drive would rather not use it or Windows Photo app to do this if possible. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Donald Eager, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Transferring pictures from Windows Photos

how to transfer pictures from Facebook to photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to transfer photos from Facebook to Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue:

• How are you accessing the Facebook page?

If you are accessing the Facebook page on Internet Explorer, then follow these steps:

• Right-click the picture.

• Click Save Picture As.

• In the Save Picture dialog box, browse to the folder where you want to save the file, and then click Save.
    Also have a look at this link:

Download Photo Albums

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Transferring pictures from Windows Photos

1. Transferring pictures from Windows Photos - Similar Threads - Transferring pictures Photos

2. Transfer pictures from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  3. Transfer pictures using Photos app

Transfer pictures using Photos app: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  4. Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?: Hey I wanted to ask if it is possible to transfer pictures from the Ipad to a Windows PC Bilder vom Ipad auf Windows Pc übertragen?
  5. Transferring pictures from phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring pictures from phone: I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel it says no data found on this device . Anyone know how one can transfer pictures from the phone to the desktop computer...
  6. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  7. "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos

"Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos: How do I get the pics in Pictures to become imported to Windows 10 Photos ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-to-become-imported-transferred-to-windows/b85607c5-6195-481b-81f0-448170f113a7"
  8. Transfer pictures in Google Photos to Windows Pictures folder

Transfer pictures in Google Photos to Windows Pictures folder: I keep all my photos in the Windows Pictures folder (in many sub-folders). I have noted that there are numerous pix in Google Photos that are NOT in the Windows Pictures folder. I have been researching the Web to determine how pix in Google can be transferred to the Windows...
  9. Saving photos from Photos to Pictures in Windows 10

Saving photos from Photos to Pictures in Windows 10: When I take a photo on my iPhone, the photo is automatically added to the Photos app on my PC - Windows 10. But, when I save the same photo to the Pictures file/program, a duplicate copy is made in the Photos app. Is there a way to stop a duplicate copy from being made ? I...
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows import photos and pictures