Windows 10: transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

Discus and support transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I successfully uploaded my pics & videos from my old iPhone to my PC. My icloud was too full to do this. I'm having a problem with transferring them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KurtMiyasaki, Apr 25, 2019.

1. transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

I successfully uploaded my pics & videos from my old iPhone to my PC. My icloud was too full to do this. I'm having a problem with transferring them to my new iPhone 7

:)

KurtMiyasaki, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Not transferring all pictures from iphone to PC

Hi Julie,

For us to isolate the issue about your iPhone pictures being transferred to your computer, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have the latest Itunes installed on your computer?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Apr 25, 2019
  3. DaedalusHelios, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Ivycao Win User

transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

1. transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7 - Similar Threads - transferring pictures videos

2. Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone: Hi. I have been using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos to import pictures and videos from my iPhone since iPhone 4.Now I'm on Windows 11 and I'm having issues with importing pictures and videos for my iPhone again using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos...
  3. Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone: Hi. I have been using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos to import pictures and videos from my iPhone since iPhone 4.Now I'm on Windows 11 and I'm having issues with importing pictures and videos for my iPhone again using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos...
  4. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  5. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  6. save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc: I have a new iphone 12 and I want to copy the phono's from my iphone 7 to my pc before I change over phones I tried through photos on my pc but it says it cannot download photos which are on icloud? can I not back them ups as a safeguard to my desktop anymore as I have always...
  7. Transfer pictures from iPhone

Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  8. transfer images to my pc from iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer images to my pc from iphone: I was trying to transfer some images but I don't know how to do it or what is needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-images-to-my-pc-from-iphone/4dc124dd-dc3a-43a2-94f6-002f43107e01
  9. transfering pictures from iphone to laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfering pictures from iphone to laptop: Why are only a few pictures importing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-pictures-from-iphone-to-laptop/0b0bbd83-d2aa-4c96-b90f-7d28e675f0c6
  10. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone: i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program. what should i do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-pictures-on-my-pc-from-my-iphone/bfc66fd8-60f8-4add-a8e1-c3b601c1a846"