Windows 10: Transferring save/achievement/playtime information between accounts?

Discus and support Transferring save/achievement/playtime information between accounts? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I picked up Game Pass about two weeks ago for Windows 10 and played a good chunk of Outer Worlds as well as started a couple other games, but I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexanderHardge, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Transferring save/achievement/playtime information between accounts?

I picked up Game Pass about two weeks ago for Windows 10 and played a good chunk of Outer Worlds as well as started a couple other games, but I'd noticed all along it was using a new gaming account associated with my school/work e-mail I have activated on the PC. I have my personal/gaming e-mail that's associated with my long-time Xbox Live account and that's the account I used to activate Game Pass as well. When I finally figured out how to switch the "active" account on Windows, I noticed that my save progress on Outer Worlds was reset. I assume logging into the other account would roll this back but I'd rather have everything on my proper Xbox account.

Is it possible to transfer/merge saved data, achievement progress, etc. from the new account back into the old one? I wouldn't even mind the Achievement/play time stuff so long as I can move my saved game over locally.

:)

AlexanderHardge, Nov 3, 2019

2. Achievements

Hi,

If the achievements you've earned after completing game challenges are not reflecting in your account, it may be due to an interruption with the game server. To resolve this issue, we suggest that you perform the steps provided by
    Mister Cerb on this
    link
    . The solutions on that page can help resolve issues with unlocking game achievements.

If the same issue occurs, kindly get in touch with Mad Max's game developer to verify if there's an issue with the game server. Click this
    link for more information.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Nov 3, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Transferring save/achievement/playtime information between accounts?

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Transferring save/achievement/playtime information between accounts?

1. Transferring save/achievement/playtime information between accounts? - Similar Threads - Transferring save achievement

2. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  3. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  4. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer funds between child accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer funds between child accounts: I accidentally put money on the wrong child account. Is there a way to move the funds from one child spending limit to another? Am I really just out the money?...
  6. Transfer funds between child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer funds between child accounts: I accidentally put money on the wrong child account. Is there a way to move the funds from one child spending limit to another? Am I really just out the money?...
  7. Transfer funds between child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. transferring files between user accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring files between user accounts: How can I transfer my files apps and files in my administrator account to the local account i use now? i have tried to copy the account but i cant because that account is an administrator account and it can't be copied to any user account. help me to solve this problem....
  9. Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts: Hi. I have an old Microsoft live email account I have been trying to discontinue. I also have a current Microsoft outlook account that I am trying to transfer to Windows as my main account. This has been an annoying process since I had to wait 30 days to change the account...
  10. App Transfer Between Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Transfer Between Accounts: I redeemed an app code for a game for my windows 10 PC a year ago but I accidently did it on this (my father's) account instead of on mine while the account that is usually logged on the PC is my account. is there a way I can transfer it between the accounts so it will be on...