Windows 10: Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.

Discus and support Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to transfer a certain control panel settings of windows 10 to all of my office's pc. Is there any way to transfer this settings through flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AsifKhan059, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.

I want to transfer a certain control panel settings of windows 10 to all of my office's pc.

Is there any way to transfer this settings through flash drive?

:)

AsifKhan059, Aug 1, 2018

2. Transfer Win 10 license to a new PC

Hello,

I bought a new PC and read that I can transfer my Windows 10 license to it and I have a few questions.

Few years ago I used Win 7 Pro license to install my two PC's.

When FREE update came I upgraded both of them to Windows 10 x64 PRO.

Yesterday I assembled a new PC which will replace one of them and I want to transfer the license to it from the one it is replacing.

The question is if I transfer the activation license will I lose the activation on the second PC or not?

What are the steps to do the actual license transfer?

Vladimir Jelovac, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Transferring win 10 to another pc

Hi DuhAdmin!

Here is a step by step guide to transferring a license, if yours is eligible for transfer.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/transfer-windo...

I don't want to lose anything in translation, so I figured giving you this link would be the best bet. GroovyPost is legit and can be trusted.

Let me know if this helps!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.

1. Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another. - Similar Threads - Transferring settings another

2. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  3. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  4. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?

Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?: I've got an old HP Netbook remember netbooks? - almost as successful a 'line' as the DMC DeLorean, but far less power shipped with Windows 7 Starter OEM, upgraded via the 'Windows Anytime Upgrade' to Windows 7 Home Premium purchased key, then later to Windows 10 Home in early...
  6. Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.: Hello, I am building a new PC currently. The only component I didn't purchase was a new harddrive. Is it possible to transfer my current one 1TB SSD, w/ Windows 10 installed to the new computer without any hiccups? Thanks in advance!...
  7. Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.

Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.: Hello, I would like to transfer a Windows 10 license from on PC to another. I have purchased windows 10 home from the digital store on one of my PC's, lets call it PC1. PC1 is activated with Windows 10 Home with a "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  8. Transfer Windows from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows from one PC to another: I currently have a laptop that had Windows from the factory, and I want to transfer it to my new desktop. I want to put Ubuntu on the laptop. When i go to activation, however, it says that it's activated with a digital license, and i cant get the product key. I am using...
  9. Transferring windows 10 to another PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring windows 10 to another PC: I am thinking about building a new Desktop PC and I was wondering if it's possible to use my actual windows 10 license on the new PC? I bought the old laptop from HP and do not remember if I paid for a Retail or OEM license ! But this is what I get when I run the bellow...
  10. Transferring w10 from one pc to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring w10 from one pc to another?: I have a Digital license (retail, not OEM) of w10 pro on an old laptop that I no longer use. I want to remove this license from the laptop and put it onto a completely new PC. Completely different components. I've read all the articles on this I could find, however I hadn't...