Windows 10: Transferring Sticky Notes info from Android phone to Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Transferring Sticky Notes info from Android phone to Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Originally had sticky notes on my SP4 and some time ago saw an email on how to get this on my android Galaxy S10 phone. Recently had an issue with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardF1306, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Transferring Sticky Notes info from Android phone to Surface Pro 4

Originally had sticky notes on my SP4 and some time ago saw an email on how to get this on my android Galaxy S10 phone. Recently had an issue with my SP4 and Microsoft have replaced the machine. Now setting up the new SP4 but I don't seem to be able to Sync the info in Sticky Notes on my phone back to my SP4. Please HELP

:)

RichardF1306, Apr 18, 2019

2. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Try the steps listed
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Apr 18, 2019
  3. JFrey777 Win User
    Windows 10 Update Surface Pro Sticky Notes Issue

I just did the Windows 10 update on my surface pro 4, and my sticky notes are not all showing and with multiple errors. The search function only shows how to view them, and some are viewable...others are missing large quantitites of information or are blank!

Any help recovering these lost sticky notes is appreciated, as I have exhausted my knowledge.

JFrey777, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Transferring Sticky Notes info from Android phone to Surface Pro 4

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Transferring Sticky Notes info from Android phone to Surface Pro 4

1. Transferring Sticky Notes info from Android phone to Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Transferring Sticky Notes

2. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  3. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  4. Syncing Sticky Notes Microsoft Surface Pro X and iOS

Syncing Sticky Notes Microsoft Surface Pro X and iOS: Hello, I have a problem with syncing Sticky Notes on my devices: Microsoft Surface Pro X via regular Sticky Notes app and iPhone 12 via OneNote. When I write a sticky note on iPhone, it does appear on Windows 10. But if I write something on Windows 10, it doesn't appear...
  5. Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC: Sticky notes added on my PC sync to the Android phone but if I enter a note on the phone it doesn't sync to the PC. Anyone have any ideas?...
  6. Sticky Notes could not verify sign-in info

Sticky Notes could not verify sign-in info: About a week ago, I noticed that my Sticky Notes app was not signed in. When I tried to sign in, I received an error message: "We couldn't verify your sign-in info. We can't connect to the server. Error code 0x80072EFD". I tried resetting the app and reinstalling it but...
  7. migration from. surface 3 to surface 4 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    migration from. surface 3 to surface 4 pro: how do I transfer my programs and files from my surface 3 to my new surface. 4 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-from-surface-3-to-surface-4-pro/2d3ea298-8a56-4a08-9c88-aa942b64dbb8
  8. Windows 10 Pro Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Sticky Notes: I use Windows 10 Pro and had a Sticky Note open. When I clicked on the + to open a new note, the open note suddenly expanded to full screen but does not allow it to be returned to the regular size. There is no corner to be grabbed and no arrow that appears to change the...
  9. windows surface pro 4 files transfer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows surface pro 4 files transfer: How to complete copy files/ data from windows surface pro 4 to external hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-surface-pro-4-files-transfer/8c3699bc-5407-416c-a24a-a8c56c83ae92
  10. How to transfer entire drive from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to transfer entire drive from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 4: Hi, How to transfer entire drive from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 4. I have Win 10x64 Pro 1703 on Pro 3 and guess it will be much the same on Surface Pro 4. I have many programs and data and want a clone of what i have now on 3. I do have Acronis 2016. Thanks...