Windows 10: Transferring stuff

Discus and support Transferring stuff in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i want to move all my files from Drive C: to Drive D: and have it as my basic file for downloads Any clue if this is even possible and if so how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aperson_69420, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Transferring stuff

so i want to move all my files from Drive C: to Drive D: and have it as my basic file for downloads
    Any clue if this is even possible and if so how

:)

aperson_69420, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Transferring stuff

Option to search My stuff in Cortana missing

Hello,

• When you say, "MY STUFF option or magnifying glass icon" exactly which option are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point and check if this helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write us back with the above information and the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Transferring stuff

1. Transferring stuff - Similar Threads - Transferring stuff

2. I need help getting my stuff transfered to a different laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting my stuff transfered to a different laptop.: Hi. I'm a user who has to transfer my stuff to a different computer, since my gaming laptop has been damaged from the attempts of trying to get it repaired, the first time it was due to charging problems and now it won't charge, it's basically damaged beyond repair at this...
  3. I need help getting my stuff transfered to a different laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my stuff transfered to a different laptop.: Hi. I'm a user who has to transfer my stuff to a different computer, since my gaming laptop has been damaged from the attempts of trying to get it repaired, the first time it was due to charging problems and now it won't charge, it's basically damaged beyond repair at this...
  4. Can I transfer stuff I bought signed off to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer stuff I bought signed off to my Microsoft account: I bought slot of stuff signed out so I could play with other people but I figured out you need a Microsoft account to play with other people. So I made an account but when I signed in all my stuff was gone....
  5. Can I transfer stuff I bought signed off to my Microsoft account

Can I transfer stuff I bought signed off to my Microsoft account: I bought slot of stuff signed out so I could play with other people but I figured out you need a Microsoft account to play with other people. So I made an account but when I signed in all my stuff was gone....
  6. Can I transfer stuff I bought signed off to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. If I get a new computer that has Windows 11 will all my Windows 10 stuff transfer over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I get a new computer that has Windows 11 will all my Windows 10 stuff transfer over: If I get a new computer that has Windows 11 will all my Windows 10 stuff transfer over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-get-a-new-computer-that-has-windows-11-will/2c522d27-b047-404f-a50c-2305dea0ca2a
  8. If I get a new computer that has Windows 11 will all my Windows 10 stuff transfer over

If I get a new computer that has Windows 11 will all my Windows 10 stuff transfer over: If I get a new computer that has Windows 11 will all my Windows 10 stuff transfer over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-get-a-new-computer-that-has-windows-11-will/2c522d27-b047-404f-a50c-2305dea0ca2a
  9. how do i transfer itunes stuff from one computer to another computer in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i transfer itunes stuff from one computer to another computer in windows 10: The last time my phone was backed up, there was a problem. I had gotten a different phone. Also, not all of the files from the original phone were saved onto the new phone. I am sure they are on my old computer somewhere. But also the old computer got corrupted. Now songs...
  10. how do i transfer itunes stuff from one computer to another computer in windows 10

how do i transfer itunes stuff from one computer to another computer in windows 10: The last time my phone was backed up, there was a problem. I had gotten a different phone. Also, not all of the files from the original phone were saved onto the new phone. I am sure they are on my old computer somewhere. But also the old computer got corrupted. Now songs...