Windows 10: Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...

Discus and support Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop from Dell which comes installed with Windows 10 Home version, but I have an old laptop which has Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NavinChandra, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...

I recently bought a new laptop from Dell which comes installed with Windows 10 Home version, but I have an old laptop which has Windows 10 Pro installed, activated and digitally linked to my Microsoft account.I want to transfer this Pro version to the new laptop and Home version to the old laptop.Please help me doing it correctly.Below is the screenshot after executing the command slmgr -dli on powershell on my old laptop.

:)

NavinChandra, Dec 2, 2021

2. transfer purchased Windows Pro from old to new laptop

How do I transfer my Windows 10 Pro from an old laptop, where it will no longer run, to a new one that came with Windows Home?

karendegraaf1, Dec 2, 2021
  3. wkrimes Win User
    Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop

Well the old laptop had Windows 8 pro then Windows 8.1 pro, and now 10 pro, I want to transfer my Windows 10 pro from my old laptop to this new laptop, so whats my luck on being able to do that??

wkrimes, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Roli901 Win User

Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...

Windows 10 Pro OEM transfer to new laptop

Hi all,

So I have the following conundrum.

My company purchased me a Windows 10 Pro OEM licence, which I installed on my laptop and have been using ever since,

but it is an old laptop and I have just upgraded. The new laptop came with a Windows 10 Home edition.

My question is the following:

How could I transfer the Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop so it gets activated and all?

My second question would be, that could the Windows 10 Home licence be transferred from my new laptop to my old one?

So basically I want the new laptop to contain the old laptop's Windows 10 Pro and vice versa, the old laptop to have the Windows 10 Home edition.

Is there a solution for this?

Thank you all for the help in advance.

Kind Regards,

Roli

Roli901, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...

1. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with... - Similar Threads - Transferring Pro old

2. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...: I recently bought a new laptop from Dell which comes installed with Windows 10 Home version, but I have an old laptop which has Windows 10 Pro installed, activated and digitally linked to my Microsoft account.I want to transfer this Pro version to the new laptop and Home...
  3. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro from old laptop to a new laptop which came installed with...: I recently bought a new laptop from Dell which comes installed with Windows 10 Home version, but I have an old laptop which has Windows 10 Pro installed, activated and digitally linked to my Microsoft account.I want to transfer this Pro version to the new laptop and Home...
  4. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  5. Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.

Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.: I wanted to transfer OS from old laptop to new laptop in a virtual hard drive dual booting. The reason to do this is that I had some old legacy programs that I still use but would be unable to reinstall as no longer available. Old laptop was AMD 10. New one I7 with optane...
  6. transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10

transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10: how to transfer files from old laptop to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-old-laptop-to-new-laptop-in-windows/dcea54a4-2b16-4836-89ba-d41ac607e81d
  7. How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?

How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?: I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 home oem edition to windows 10 pro by windows app store paid around $130 in 2018. Today I buy a new laptop, how can I transfer the windows 10 pro to my current laptop? Also I don't remember where is the email of digital license of...
  8. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  9. Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new

Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new: Hello, I have a windows pro license in an old laptop and I want to transfer it to my newly bought laptop so I won't have to pay twice in getting windows 10 pro. How do I go about this?...
  10. Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop: Hi, I currently have an old laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro and is activated, I would like to no longer use this laptop and transfer this product key (digital license) to my new refurbished laptop that is also running Windows 10 Pro. I have tried to find my product...