Windows 10: Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Discus and support Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Squirrel7973, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores the .pst files (they don't seem to be in /Users/(myusername)/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Outlook like they are supposed to be?!).

:)

Squirrel7973, Sep 4, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2019
  3. marcbkk Win User
    Outlook PST File Problem

Thanks again everyone. I just did an export on the troubled PST file to create a new PST file from it and the file size went from 3.9GB down to 850MB. Then I installed the new PST file into Outlook that I just created and removed the old PST file from Outlook and all seems to be working fine so far. I think I am good now, but I will give it some time just to make sure there are no problems before I delete the old file. Thanks again.

marcbkk, Sep 4, 2019
  4. terayaad Win User

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Can I move emails in Windows Live Mail to Mozilla Thunderbird?

I have used Windows live mail to PST Converter Software which can easily convert EML file into PST format without losing any data and convert single as well as multiple EML file at a one time.It also convert Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.This software is well compatible with Outlook Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2010, 2007 and 2013 and 2016. For more details please visit :- https://gallery.technet.microsoft.co...indow-0d982e56

terayaad, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

1. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files - Similar Threads - Transferring Live Mail

2. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  3. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  4. Transferring Outlook 2013 accounts, files, .pst, etc to new computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transferring Outlook 2013 accounts, files, .pst, etc to new computer: Hi, I am about to install Win 10 Pro 64-bit on a computer and then install Outlook 2013 on it -- and then I want to transfer all my Outlook 2013 email accounts from a different computer to this new one. What are the steps involved? Is it as simple as copying the .pst files...
  5. EML (.eml) Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EML (.eml) Files: I have several .eml files saved to "Documents". While these will open with "Mail" there does not seem to be any option to "Print". Previously I had had these open with "Windows Live Mail" but this is no longer an option after latest update. Present option is to use EML -->...
  6. Transferring files from Microsoft Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring files from Microsoft Live Mail to Outlook: I am trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail on an old computer to import into Microsoft Outlook on a new computer. I have followed the instructions given on the previous posts but none of this works. Installed Windows Outlook on the old computer. I tried exporting...
  7. Convert .eml files to .pst

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert .eml files to .pst: dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?...
  8. pst 2013 file

in Browsers and Email
    pst 2013 file: Guys, I opened my ms outlook and it showed an error message with next words - FileName.pst file could not be opened. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do next. I have to fix pst file. 71096
  9. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...
  10. Outlook pst file reader?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook pst file reader?: I'm trying to access .pst files from Outlook from a previous laptop. I currently don't have Outlook on my laptop (W10). Can anyone recommend a good (and safe) pst file reader. Freeware would be great. Thanks! 44347