Windows 10: transferring windows mail

Discus and support transferring windows mail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to transfer all my email's folders and contacts to a new computer. Windows mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eskyjim, Jan 9, 2020.

1. eskyjim Win User

transferring windows mail

how to transfer all my email's folders and contacts to a new computer. Windows mail

:)

eskyjim, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. transferring windows mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mail app transfer from windows 8.1

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to fetch the Mail App content on Windows 10, we will help you resolve this issue.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Method 1: As an initial step, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the
          Search
          box from desktop and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2: Re-install the app from Windows Store:

The app can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link listed

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/mail-and-calendar/9wzdncrfhvqm

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. transferring windows mail - Similar Threads - transferring mail

2. Can I transfer Digital Windows 10 license from Microsoft education e-mail to my personal...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer Digital Windows 10 license from Microsoft education e-mail to my personal...: My Microsoft Student Email will be deleted after my graduation according to the announcement of my college.I'm not sure if I will still be able to use the installed Windows 10 Education? And I log in this Windows 10 Education with the Microsoft Student e-mail from my college...
  3. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  4. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  5. I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...: My old PC has slowed down and is unusable and so I've had to purchase a new PC. I have hundreds of emails in folders on an old PC in windows live mail which is no longer available. I have a new PC and want to move these emails into outlook or gmail - whatever works . The...
  6. I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...

I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...: My old PC has slowed down and is unusable and so I've had to purchase a new PC. I have hundreds of emails in folders on an old PC in windows live mail which is no longer available. I have a new PC and want to move these emails into outlook or gmail - whatever works . The...
  7. Can I transfer emails from hotmail account to outlook e-mail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer emails from hotmail account to outlook e-mail account?: I had a hotmail account which I have been using for years since 1990-1991. Recently Micro soft discontinues Hotmail and all my emails of years having extremely important information and data are now no longer accessible. Can anyone please help me in how to retreive this data...
  8. Can I transfer emails from hotmail account to outlook e-mail account?

Can I transfer emails from hotmail account to outlook e-mail account?: I had a hotmail account which I have been using for years since 1990-1991. Recently Micro soft discontinues Hotmail and all my emails of years having extremely important information and data are now no longer accessible. Can anyone please help me in how to retreive this data...
  9. How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?: Hello,Hope you can guide me.I would like progressively to empty the content of my OneDrive antransfer this in my pc. How do I proceed?I presume my Archives are on my One Drive whichtakes too much space.Please let me know how to do it.Thank you...
  10. How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?: Hello,Hope you can guide me.I would like progressively to empty the content of my OneDrive antransfer this in my pc. How do I proceed?I presume my Archives are on my One Drive whichtakes too much space.Please let me know how to do it.Thank you...