Windows 10: Transferring windows versions

Discus and support Transferring windows versions in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have two laptops with w10 pro and w10 home edition, is there a way to chance the version? So that the first one becomes w10 home other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ggolcuk, Apr 12, 2019.

1. ggolcuk Win User

Transferring windows versions

Hi,

I have two laptops with w10 pro and w10 home edition, is there a way to chance the version?

So that the first one becomes w10 home other became pro ?

:)

ggolcuk, Apr 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Transferring windows versions - Similar Threads - Transferring versions

2. User CALS transferable to upgraded OS version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User CALS transferable to upgraded OS version: Hello,We are currently using windows server 2012 r2 and we have 50 user CALS already in use on the server. We are going to be upgrading to windows server 2022 and my question is; if we are keeping the existing hardware and only upgrading the OS version are the user CALS still...
  3. User CALS transferable to upgraded OS version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User CALS transferable to upgraded OS version: Hello,We are currently using windows server 2012 r2 and we have 50 user CALS already in use on the server. We are going to be upgrading to windows server 2022 and my question is; if we are keeping the existing hardware and only upgrading the OS version are the user CALS still...
  4. If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?: If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-purchase-a-new-version-of-windows-will-i-be/b89a759c-8385-4803-b0ec-92c2584399b9
  5. If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?

If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?: If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-purchase-a-new-version-of-windows-will-i-be/b89a759c-8385-4803-b0ec-92c2584399b9
  6. Transfer of files from one Windows version to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer of files from one Windows version to another.: I am using Win 10 on my pc and my office people are using win 7. If i send them Word files through email and if they download it in Win 7 then can they see the files without any corruption/changes??...
  7. Transfer of files from one Windows version to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer of files from one Windows version to another.: I am using Win 10 on my pc and my office people are using win 7. If i send them Word files through email and if they download it in Win 7 then can they see the files without any corruption/changes??...
  8. Transfer of files from one Windows version to another.

9. Transferring data from YouTube mobile version to another desktop account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring data from YouTube mobile version to another desktop account: How can I transfer my YouTube data from my Android smartphone onto another account in desktop version of You Tube?Please tell the process in detail....
  10. Transferring data from YouTube mobile version to another desktop account

Transferring data from YouTube mobile version to another desktop account: How can I transfer my YouTube data from my Android smartphone onto another account in desktop version of You Tube?Please tell the process in detail....