Windows 10: Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package

Discus and support Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On 2 pc's: an Acer all-in-one desktop and also on a HP laptop both W10 v1803 64bit of a friend of mine, I have an Installer "Transform Path"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sigi_08, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Sigi_08 Win User

Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package

On 2 pc's: an Acer all-in-one desktop and also on a HP laptop both W10 v1803 64bit of a friend of mine, I have an Installer "Transform Path" issue.
    I tryed to (re)install HP printerdriver package for a HP OJ6830. During installation there appears a window the installation did not succeed check if the Transform Path is valid.
    I removed all HP program's with exception of HP Support Assistant ("in use").
    I tryed different solutions (reregister Installer, problemsolver for Installer, SFC/Scannow, ... ) with no success.
    Is there something else beside to do clean installation of W10?

Sigi

:)

Sigi_08, Aug 12, 2018

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Wonderdee Win User

Sound Problem on ASUS Transformer Book T100TA

Hello there to all!

I wanted to inform you at model Asus Transformer T100TA did not do exactely as the list stated, but it worked out to install the intel hot fix package that fixed the problem as the other drivera were already installed.

Wonderdee, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package - Similar Threads - Transform Path problem

2. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install...: Hi,Im getting this error while trying to uninstall Python27 from my machine. Can anyone pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-problem-with-this-windows-installer/5aff4a4d-c213-42ad-b786-98f653d1e659
  3. Package ID: Device Center Diagnostic Path:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package ID: Device Center Diagnostic Path:...: In devices it said my PC needed troubleshooting missing drivers . I clicked on it and started the wizard and this is the error code that comes up. How can I correct this?...
  4. Package ID: Device Center Diagnostic Path:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package ID: Device Center Diagnostic Path:...: In devices it said my PC needed troubleshooting missing drivers . I clicked on it and started the wizard and this is the error code that comes up. How can I correct this?...
  5. Problem with Package Installer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Package Installer Windows 10: Hello ,I have a problem with the package Installer so I wanted to delete google chrome Because⌚ I use Microsoft Edge all the time So I remove all of it files I deleted them all then The app is deleted but I found out that google still didnt uninstalled I found this in the...
  6. there is a problem with this windows installer package

there is a problem with this windows installer package: how to fix it? there is a problem with this windows installer package, A program rus as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor....
  7. Installation package problem

Installation package problem: A search of my computer can't find 7zS1CE3\setup. Also Status.msi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-package-problem/7fd680b3-2840-4f7d-8ca9-b24019d698f6
  8. Transform Problem W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem W10: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  9. Transform Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  10. Problem installing Developer Mode Package

Problem installing Developer Mode Package: I have been trying to install Developer Mode Package (to get debugging etc. features in Visual Studio 2017). The screen displays "Searching for Developer Mode package" then "Installing Developer Mode Package" and then the following error: "Developer Mode is turned on. However...