Windows 10: Transform Problem W10

Discus and support Transform Problem W10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Subsailor657, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Transform Problem W10

trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to contact them. Can you help me.

Bill

:)

Subsailor657, Sep 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Word Art Transform Text

Dear DaveM121

Thank you for your prompt and detailed response. There is no Transform option at the bottom of the list shown in either PPT nor WORD; my list of Text Effect options displays Shadow, Reflection, Glow, Soft Edges, 3-D format, 3-D Rotation - No Transform.
    Another person in a volunteer group I am part of recently told me she has the same problem in Windows 10.

I have Windows for Home and Business 2016 /Microsoft Word 2016. I had this feature on my former Windows WORD and Powerpoint applications but not on my new Windows 10.

Any other suggestions, or who I can contact about a fix?

Thank you.

CTvolunteer108, Sep 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Transform Problem W10

April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Transform Problem W10

1. Transform Problem W10 - Similar Threads - Transform Problem W10

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. w10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 boot problem: when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the problem pls help my laptop camed pre installed w10when i select uefi in bios in boot screen there is only harddisk option when...
  5. w10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 activation problem: I cant activate my window it always telling me this and i already remove kms pico that installed in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-activation-problem/4288692b-4159-4ea6-a5ac-d3ce87132b2e
  6. W10 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Problem: so i Got a virus with 20 notifications that i have a trojan or a virus. so i renstalled windows because my cortana search does not work when im trying to download a game launcher it finishes the download at its MB but its stuck on the blue circle. and i cant open any steam...
  7. Transform Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  8. Error applying transforms

Error applying transforms: I am trying to uninstall the turbotax 2019 software from my computer which is running windows 10 but I get a error message that says "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Please tell me how to fix this....
  9. Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package

Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package: On 2 pc's: an Acer all-in-one desktop and also on a HP laptop both W10 v1803 64bit of a friend of mine, I have an Installer "Transform Path" issue. I tryed to (re)install HP printerdriver package for a HP OJ6830. During installation there appears a window the...
  10. W10 Activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Activation problem: I am going nuts. I have an Alienware M17x previously running W7 Home. I upgraded to W10 Home last week (V1511). It went well and W10 was shown as activated with a digital entitlement. Great. However, now after a week or so, in the middle of using my machine normally I...