Windows 10: Transform Problem

Discus and support Transform Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Subsailor657, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Transform Problem

trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to contact them. Can you help me.

Bill

:)

Subsailor657, Sep 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Word Art Transform Text

Dear DaveM121

Thank you for your prompt and detailed response. There is no Transform option at the bottom of the list shown in either PPT nor WORD; my list of Text Effect options displays Shadow, Reflection, Glow, Soft Edges, 3-D format, 3-D Rotation - No Transform.
    Another person in a volunteer group I am part of recently told me she has the same problem in Windows 10.

I have Windows for Home and Business 2016 /Microsoft Word 2016. I had this feature on my former Windows WORD and Powerpoint applications but not on my new Windows 10.

Any other suggestions, or who I can contact about a fix?

Thank you.

CTvolunteer108, Sep 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Transform Problem

April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Transform Problem

1. Transform Problem - Similar Threads - Transform Problem

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. Transformation Kinder- in Elternkonto Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transformation Kinder- in Elternkonto Windows 11: Ich habe vergangene Woche meinen neuen Laptop eingerichtet und hier versehentlich ein Microsoft Live Konto mit einem Geburtsdatum aus 2021 angelegt KInderkonto. Ein Elternkonto zur möglichen Korrektur besteht. Nur habe ich auch nach einer Woche keine Möglichkeit über den...
  5. Transformation Kinder- in Elternkonto Windows 11

Transformation Kinder- in Elternkonto Windows 11: Ich habe vergangene Woche meinen neuen Laptop eingerichtet und hier versehentlich ein Microsoft Live Konto mit einem Geburtsdatum aus 2021 angelegt KInderkonto. Ein Elternkonto zur möglichen Korrektur besteht. Nur habe ich auch nach einer Woche keine Möglichkeit über den...
  6. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4
  7. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4
  8. I have an issue with windows powershell kinda transformed into a virus,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue with windows powershell kinda transformed into a virus,: Windows powershell transformed into a virus; So everytime I shutdown my computer and re-open it after an hour or 45 minutes i see 4 powershell windows quickly open and closes and it grows insanely big with RAM memory. i can always close it on task manager and it doesn't show...
  9. Transform Problem W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem W10: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  10. Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transform Path problem installing HP printerdriver package: On 2 pc's: an Acer all-in-one desktop and also on a HP laptop both W10 v1803 64bit of a friend of mine, I have an Installer "Transform Path" issue. I tryed to (re)install HP printerdriver package for a HP OJ6830. During installation there appears a window the...