Windows 10: transformable black box on my desktop

Discus and support transformable black box on my desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ive been having a problem with this box on my desktop. Im aware that i had some viruses and ive tried to fix it. How do i get rid of this? Ive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by emmabean, Apr 2, 2021.

1. emmabean Win User

transformable black box on my desktop

Ive been having a problem with this box on my desktop. Im aware that i had some viruses and ive tried to fix it. How do i get rid of this? Ive restarted and powered down but it doesnt seem to go away

transformable black box on my desktop ff2023ba-f9de-4cb2-88f0-4b37b31db28d?upload=true.png

:)

emmabean, Apr 2, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 3, 2021
  4. transformable black box on my desktop

windows desktop icons black box

everytime i restart my laptop my desktop icons have black boxes on top of them, cleaning the thumbnail cache fixes but next time i restart the black boxes are there again

AyrtonSouza2, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

transformable black box on my desktop

1. transformable black box on my desktop - Similar Threads - transformable black box

2. Apps with black box on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps with black box on desktop: I am getting icon with black box on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-with-black-box-on-desktop/8414c323-c03f-4c58-b139-43e28ee8e94a
  3. Apps with black box on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps with black box on desktop: I am getting icon with black box on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-with-black-box-on-desktop/8414c323-c03f-4c58-b139-43e28ee8e94a
  4. Black window/box in my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black window/box in my desktop: [ATTACH] How do i fix this, its a black thing that i can expand, looks like cmd https://preview.redd.it/invyrprabkr81.png?width=320&format=png&auto=webp&s=ae021fd29f24f3d7ee13a059e85d92839f5c7cc5 submitted by /u/hiro_12093487 [link] [comments]...
  5. Black box on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Black box on Windows 10 Desktop: Are you seeing a tiny black box on your desktop with no way of closing it? Have you accidentally expanded the tiny black box that appeared on your desktop and feeling it is covering a major portion of your desktop? Then, this is the guide for you to fix it. A small number of...
  6. transformable black box on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    transformable black box on my desktop: Ive been having a problem with this box on my desktop. Im aware that i had some viruses and ive tried to fix it. How do i get rid of this? Ive restarted and powered down but it doesnt seem to go away [ATTACH] * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  7. Black Box present on Desktop That Cannot Be Closed

Black Box present on Desktop That Cannot Be Closed: Just this morning on my Desktop, a very small box appeared. It can be expanded but has no way of getting rid of the box. Any ideas? I have attached a couple of screenshots to show what's happening. I have tried doing sfc/scannow and got the report that all files were...
  8. black transparent box on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    black transparent box on desktop: Hi ^^ , some people have black transparent box on desktop , and that the way i fix my problem 1-Open Geforce Experience 2-go to Settings > General 3-open IN-GAME OVERLAY 4-open Overlay settings 5-Go to HUD Layout > Set Position : OFF 6-Done *Party i Hope it help 172871
  9. Black boxes showing on desktop screen HELP

Black boxes showing on desktop screen HELP: Hi I download this thing that was supposed to clean up my desktop And make everything look a lot better in return I got this [IMG] How could i go about getting my icons back?...
  10. windows desktop icons black box

windows desktop icons black box: everytime i restart my laptop my desktop icons have black boxes on top of them, cleaning the thumbnail cache fixes but next time i restart the black boxes are there again...