Windows 10: transformable black box on my desktop

Discus and support transformable black box on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ive been having a problem with this box on my desktop. Im aware that i had some viruses and ive tried to fix it. How do i get rid of this? Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by emmabean, Apr 4, 2021.

1. emmabean Win User

transformable black box on my desktop

Ive been having a problem with this box on my desktop. Im aware that i had some viruses and ive tried to fix it. How do i get rid of this? Ive restarted and powered down but it doesnt seem to go away

transformable black box on my desktop ff2023ba-f9de-4cb2-88f0-4b37b31db28d?upload=true.png

* Moved from Virus & Malware

:)

emmabean, Apr 4, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 4, 2021
  4. transformable black box on my desktop

windows desktop icons black box

everytime i restart my laptop my desktop icons have black boxes on top of them, cleaning the thumbnail cache fixes but next time i restart the black boxes are there again

AyrtonSouza2, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

transformable black box on my desktop

1. transformable black box on my desktop - Similar Threads - transformable black box

2. Apps with black box on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps with black box on desktop: I am getting icon with black box on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-with-black-box-on-desktop/8414c323-c03f-4c58-b139-43e28ee8e94a
  3. Apps with black box on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps with black box on desktop: I am getting icon with black box on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-with-black-box-on-desktop/8414c323-c03f-4c58-b139-43e28ee8e94a
  4. Black window/box in my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black window/box in my desktop: [ATTACH] How do i fix this, its a black thing that i can expand, looks like cmd https://preview.redd.it/invyrprabkr81.png?width=320&format=png&auto=webp&s=ae021fd29f24f3d7ee13a059e85d92839f5c7cc5 submitted by /u/hiro_12093487 [link] [comments]...
  5. Black box on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Black box on Windows 10 Desktop: Are you seeing a tiny black box on your desktop with no way of closing it? Have you accidentally expanded the tiny black box that appeared on your desktop and feeling it is covering a major portion of your desktop? Then, this is the guide for you to fix it. A small number of...
  6. transformable black box on my desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    transformable black box on my desktop: Ive been having a problem with this box on my desktop. Im aware that i had some viruses and ive tried to fix it. How do i get rid of this? Ive restarted and powered down but it doesnt seem to go away [ATTACH]...
  7. Black Box present on Desktop That Cannot Be Closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Box present on Desktop That Cannot Be Closed: Just this morning on my Desktop, a very small box appeared. It can be expanded but has no way of getting rid of the box. Any ideas? I have attached a couple of screenshots to show what's happening. I have tried doing sfc/scannow and got the report that all files were...
  8. black transparent box on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    black transparent box on desktop: Hi ^^ , some people have black transparent box on desktop , and that the way i fix my problem 1-Open Geforce Experience 2-go to Settings > General 3-open IN-GAME OVERLAY 4-open Overlay settings 5-Go to HUD Layout > Set Position : OFF 6-Done *Party i Hope it help 172871
  9. Black boxes showing on desktop screen HELP

Black boxes showing on desktop screen HELP: Hi I download this thing that was supposed to clean up my desktop And make everything look a lot better in return I got this [IMG] How could i go about getting my icons back?...
  10. windows desktop icons black box

windows desktop icons black box: everytime i restart my laptop my desktop icons have black boxes on top of them, cleaning the thumbnail cache fixes but next time i restart the black boxes are there again...