Windows 10: Transition from Windows 10 to 11

Discus and support Transition from Windows 10 to 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there anyone else here worried about any other changes to Windows 10? Also, I thought there was an option to have Windows 10 or Windows 11. Whe. Did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elsita Deveria Peña, May 27, 2024.

1. Transition from Windows 10 to 11

Is there anyone else here worried about any other changes to Windows 10? Also, I thought there was an option to have Windows 10 or Windows 11. Whe. Did the change happen between? 2016 - 2019 And lastly, does anyone feel that Windows 10 is more of an Appliance whether than Windows 11 is a 1989 stylized IBM OS?Or a dumb question: do not answer because answering will give everyone an excuse to experience having Generalized Anxiety like me.How about of we all wait to see what will happen all the way till 2025 because 2025 is like a mile away and don't have the money to pay, or set aside...* Orig

:)

Elsita Deveria Peña, May 27, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Transition from Windows 10 to 11

Delta6326, May 27, 2024
Thema:

Transition from Windows 10 to 11

1. Transition from Windows 10 to 11 - Similar Threads - Transition

2. Slideshow transition time in Photos app Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow transition time in Photos app Windows 11 Home.: Hi, I need to use the Slideshow option in the Photos App in Windows 11. The slideshow is all good and well, but I need to slow it down, a lot. Currently it seems that its about 4 seconds per image, but Id like to change it to about 10 seconds. How to I make this adjustment?...
  3. Slideshow transition time in Photos app Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow transition time in Photos app Windows 11 Home.: Hi, I need to use the Slideshow option in the Photos App in Windows 11. The slideshow is all good and well, but I need to slow it down, a lot. Currently it seems that its about 4 seconds per image, but Id like to change it to about 10 seconds. How to I make this adjustment?...
  4. Transition to VM/upgrade to Windows 10 to include multi-tenant hosting rights.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transition to VM/upgrade to Windows 10 to include multi-tenant hosting rights.: I am currently using a laptop that's running Windows 10 but is not capable of running Windows 11. I do not think my current license has multi-tenant hosting rights, which is required for a VM on Azure. Is it possible to upgrade my current Windows 10 license to include...
  5. Transition to VM/upgrade to Windows 10 to include multi-tenant hosting rights.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transition to VM/upgrade to Windows 10 to include multi-tenant hosting rights.: I am currently using a laptop that's running Windows 10 but is not capable of running Windows 11. I do not think my current license has multi-tenant hosting rights, which is required for a VM on Azure. Is it possible to upgrade my current Windows 10 license to include...
  6. Transition to VM/upgrade to Windows 10 to include multi-tenant hosting rights.

7. PPM Idle Execute Transition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PPM Idle Execute Transition: Can anybody help me figure out what's causing this PPM_Idle_Execute_Transition? i keep getting NTROKRNL.exe BSOD and this is the dump files.... here's the link of my dump file 2 of them same...
  8. PPM Idle Execute Transition

PPM Idle Execute Transition: Can anybody help me figure out what's causing this PPM_Idle_Execute_Transition? i keep getting NTROKRNL.exe BSOD and this is the dump files.... here's the link of my dump file 2 of them same...
  9. Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...: I have a computer that I want to use as my work computer, and I do have a school/ business account. How do I either create to totally different log in, one for just business and one for personal or just use the business account only?* Moved from Community Center* OS not...
  10. Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...

Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...: I have a computer that I want to use as my work computer, and I do have a school/ business account. How do I either create to totally different log in, one for just business and one for personal or just use the business account only?* Moved from Community Center* OS not...