Windows 10: Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?

Discus and support Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? Can anyone help? I'm having two related issues here. I cannot seem to convert the PDF to Word... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wendy Daly, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?

Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?

Can anyone help?

I'm having two related issues here. I cannot seem to convert the PDF to Word as there is the language problem and I cannot translate a doc from Danish to English unless it's in Word format.

:)

Wendy Daly, Jan 23, 2020

2. General Discussion for the GPU-Z languages features

What if the language could be selected under installation and/or under startup of the application?

Anyway...like most others I prefer English as the default language.

If translation comes up I will volunteer (Danish) *Smile Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? :)

VulkanBros, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Raza001 Win User
    Danish to English

Hi

I bought a Htc hd mini that have windows 6.5. Its language is danish. Can i change it into english? if yes how plz help

Raza001, Jan 23, 2020
  4. davidm71 Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

Wasn't an OEM copy though it was a promotional copy given to me for free. Anyhow don't you think it's odd that every language but English be on the list?!

I was able to download the Hebrew version just fine. Not a big deal to add the English language pack using the Nlite app. Thing is there was a time you could download these iso's from digital river but MS shut that down so now all we have are Torrents which is shady if you ask me.

davidm71, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? - Similar Threads - Translating Danish language

2. English language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  3. Multiple English Languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple English Languages: can someone explain to me why I have two English keyboards and I can't remove either of them? System locale is English New Zealand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-english-languages/736d21b4-3b92-426c-a6a5-5a07df695cea
  4. Multiple English Languages

Multiple English Languages: can someone explain to me why I have two English keyboards and I can't remove either of them? System locale is English New Zealand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-english-languages/736d21b4-3b92-426c-a6a5-5a07df695cea
  5. when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.: Dears , Is there any methods we could fix this problem. why there is a few part still in chinese? I also change the Administrative Language to chinese, But no effect on these display. [ATTACH]...
  6. Language translation

Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d
  7. Restore English language.

Restore English language.: Can anyone please help me to restore English as my default language ? I accidentally changed to French, which is not what I want. ***moved on english forum*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-english-language/c0a4483a-f63f-47f6-a33f-5fe4651c0233
  8. Translation in Finnish language

Translation in Finnish language: [ATTACH] This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in the challenge, this seems to only occur in pyramid and tripeaks games tho....
  9. English Language Pack

English Language Pack: Hi, I am an American currently visiting Mexico. I bought a computer here and am unable to change it from Spanish to English, it does not give me the option. I assumeI need to install an English Language Pack, but I have been unable to find it on the website. I am running...
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...