Windows 10: Translation in Finnish language

Discus and support Translation in Finnish language in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Keiichi Inaba, May 18, 2019.

1. Translation in Finnish language

Translation in Finnish language e7d195a7-2c40-41ca-bf1c-cb8035384e0c?upload=true.png

This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in the challenge, this seems to only occur in pyramid and tripeaks games tho.

:)

Keiichi Inaba, May 18, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Important Info regarding Translations

Translation in Finnish language Capture281.jpg

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink Translation in Finnish language ;)

W1zzard, May 18, 2019
  3. Finnish Windows Clock typo

Hi,

We suggest that you try these troubleshooting steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Make sure that the view on the Control Panel is set by
      Category
    • Under Clock, Language and Region,
      kindly click on Change date, time, or number formats.
    • Select different language format.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Change the language format again to Finnish and check if the issue persists.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, May 18, 2019
  4. Risto. Win User

Translation in Finnish language

WIn 10 and IE 11 Google translate reports translating site but nothing happens.

Hello. Why Google toolbar translate not working with IE11 windows 10????? How fix problem???? English to finnish language

Risto., May 18, 2019
Thema:

Translation in Finnish language

1. Translation in Finnish language - Similar Threads - Translation Finnish language

2. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translation issue after language pack installation.: Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this....
  3. Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything: Hi,I am trying to install language packs on a Surface Go 3 tablet with Windows 11.The language that was originally installed was Dutch-Netherlands. I want to change it to English UK or English US but also other languages.I followed all the steps that should be taken to change...
  4. sfc scan result translation into human language

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sfc scan result translation into human language: [ATTACH] I have problem with windows defender real-time. What am I supposed to do with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sfc-scan-result-translation-into-human-language/876c6813-8d4c-4d07-8244-c82cff3346a6
  5. urdu language pack for translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    urdu language pack for translation: I need help to get Urdu Language Pack for instant Translation from English to Urdu in MS word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urdu-language-pack-for-translation/727ff9a0-1f51-4fa5-bfdd-1c8958a55f53
  6. Language translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d
  7. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working: Hello, loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I have clicked...
  8. Google Translate adds five languages

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate adds five languages: Millions of people around the world use Google Translate, whether in a verbal conversation, or while navigating a menu or reading a webpage online. Translate learns from existing translations, which are most often found on the web. Languages without a lot of web content have...
  9. Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?: Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? Can anyone help? I'm having two related issues here. I cannot seem to convert the PDF to Word as there is the language problem and I cannot translate a doc from Danish to English unless it's in Word format....
  10. Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language: Microsoft Translator has released Levantine, an Arabic dialect spoken in countries such as Lebanon, Jordan, and Syria, as its latest AI-powered speech translation language. It will help businesses, educators, travelers, and non-profits communicate across the language barrier...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. finland language translation

2. finland language translation to englishdrive

3. finnish language translation