Windows 10: Translation issue after language pack installation.

Discus and support Translation issue after language pack installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Badri Narayanan2, May 18, 2023.

1. Translation issue after language pack installation.

Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this.

:)

Badri Narayanan2, May 18, 2023

2. Uanble to download language pack for translator app

I use translator a lot, and want to use it offline if necessary, on my Windows 10 laptop.

I have tried to download the Greek language pack using ... / language packs / install in the app but nothing happens. I also tried to download Spanish as a test, and again nothing happens.

I also have translator installed on a Lenovo Android tablet, and was able to download the Greek language pack for offline use in a couple of minutes today.

So I can download it no problem on an Android tablet, but not on a W10 laptop.

Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

SaggyMaggyPoo, May 18, 2023
  3. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 18, 2023
  4. Translation issue after language pack installation.

Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 18, 2023
Thema:

Translation issue after language pack installation.

1. Translation issue after language pack installation. - Similar Threads - Translation issue language

2. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translation issue after language pack installation.: Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this....
  3. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translation issue after language pack installation.: Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this....
  4. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  5. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything: Hi,I am trying to install language packs on a Surface Go 3 tablet with Windows 11.The language that was originally installed was Dutch-Netherlands. I want to change it to English UK or English US but also other languages.I followed all the steps that should be taken to change...
  7. Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything

Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything: Hi,I am trying to install language packs on a Surface Go 3 tablet with Windows 11.The language that was originally installed was Dutch-Netherlands. I want to change it to English UK or English US but also other languages.I followed all the steps that should be taken to change...
  8. Uanble to download language pack for translator app

Uanble to download language pack for translator app: I use translator a lot, and want to use it offline if necessary, on my Windows 10 laptop. I have tried to download the Greek language pack using ... / language packs / install in the app but nothing happens. I also tried to download Spanish as a test, and again nothing...
  9. urdu language pack for translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    urdu language pack for translation: I need help to get Urdu Language Pack for instant Translation from English to Urdu in MS word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urdu-language-pack-for-translation/727ff9a0-1f51-4fa5-bfdd-1c8958a55f53
  10. Language translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d