Windows 10: Translation widget or app

Discus and support Translation widget or app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am curious if there is a widget or app that works with/like google translate on windows 10. Preferably the functionality would look like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mebeksis, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Translation widget or app

I am curious if there is a widget or app that works with/like google translate on windows 10. Preferably the functionality would look like the magnifier but have the "window" function just like the google translate camera function with regards to printed text or photos.

submitted by /u/mebeksis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mebeksis, Nov 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 14, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Translation widget or app

Important Info regarding Translations

Translation widget or app Capture281.jpg

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink Translation widget or app ;)

W1zzard, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Translation widget or app

1. Translation widget or app - Similar Threads - Translation widget app

2. Sticky Notes App name not translating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes App name not translating: Hello,I'm making a custom Windows 10 Pro image for deployment in a production line using multiple languages.My problem is that the sticky notes app doesn't get its name translated to the selected OS language. All of the app's functionality is in the correct selected language,...
  3. Sticky Notes App name not translating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes App name not translating: Hello,I'm making a custom Windows 10 Pro image for deployment in a production line using multiple languages.My problem is that the sticky notes app doesn't get its name translated to the selected OS language. All of the app's functionality is in the correct selected language,...
  4. Translator app will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translator app will not load: Translator app will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translator-app-will-not-load/5db545cf-2874-447a-a031-4da7048761f1
  5. Microsoft Translator App

Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  6. Offline installation of translate app

Offline installation of translate app: I would like to install translate app to a PC with no internet access and no provision to have one. Is this possible ? Please let me know the procedure for the same....
  7. Windows Translator App

Windows Translator App: I installed the Translator app on my android device and found a very useful feature for speech translation where the user can select two languages and click on a split microphone so that a Spanish-speaking user can select their microphone to have it translated into English...
  8. Translator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translator: After the recent downloads from Microsoft I lost my right click translator ability - how do I get it back - I have a translator app on my task bar bbut that is separate - This recent download for edge and WD has made my computer a Dell XPS slower any answers...
  9. translate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    translate: Buna ziua, Sunt din Romania si nu stiu limba engleza, telefonul meu Lumia 640 cu sistem operare Windows 10 mobile nu traduce simultan paginile web in romana. Care este aplicatia si setarile care ma pot ajuta ? Multumesc comunitatii !...
  10. translator

translator: I am trying to add a translator to notepad or to use in windows 10 - got the one for Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/translator/408a587f-4801-4704-9178-153e5baaa3b7