Windows 10: TRANSLATION

Discus and support TRANSLATION in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; AS I SPEAK FRENCH IT'S DIFFICULT TO READ ENGLISH SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I TRANSLATE THE TESXT IN FRENCH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FaustinASSINGBI, Jun 27, 2019.

1. TRANSLATION

AS I SPEAK FRENCH

IT'S DIFFICULT TO READ ENGLISH

SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I TRANSLATE THE TESXT IN FRENCH

:)

FaustinASSINGBI, Jun 27, 2019

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 27, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

TRANSLATION

Important Info regarding Translations

TRANSLATION Capture281.jpg

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink TRANSLATION ;)

W1zzard, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

TRANSLATION

1. TRANSLATION - Similar Threads - TRANSLATION

2. Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade: Google Translate allows you to explore unfamiliar lands, communicate in different languages, and make connections that would be otherwise impossible. One of my favorite features on the Google Translate mobile app is instant camera translation, which allows you to see the...
  3. What is SLAT? How to enable Second Level Address Translation in BIOS?

in Windows 10 News
    What is SLAT? How to enable Second Level Address Translation in BIOS?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]SLAT or Second Level Address Translation is a technology that works with Hyper-V. It is supported by both Intel and AMD processors. It is called Extended Page Table (EPT) in Intel processors and Rapid Virtualization Indexing (RVI) in the AMD processors. In...
  4. microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...: 마이크로소프트 스토에앱 설치문제가있습니다. 저의 아들이 마인크래프트라는 게임을 하고 싶다고 해서 깔아줄려고 하는데 문제가 발생합니다. 우선 이컴퓨터에는 마이크로소프트 스토어가 없습니다.마이크로소프트를 들어갈려면 웹사이트를 통해 들어가서 하는데여 그것때문에 문제가 발생한다는 생각도 드는데여 아닐수도 있지만 이컴퓨터에는 마이크로소프트등이 없습니다. 어떤문제가 발생하냐면요 우선 구매까지는 됍니다 근데 설치의 문제가 생겨서 설치가 불가능해집니다 구매한다음에 설치가 뜨지도 않고...
  5. New Microsoft Translator app version 3.2.13 for iOS - June 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Translator app version 3.2.13 for iOS - June 4: Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can even download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel! Version History: Modified sharing a...
  6. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge: Why cant I get a translator that actually works in Edge I mean I like the browser it self but if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work ! I didn't think Microsoft is so withdrawn... ***Modified the title from Translator***...
  7. Translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translator: Why cant I get a translator that actually works in Edge I mean I like the browser it self but if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work ! I didn't think Microsoft is so withdrawn......
  8. Comando "antigo" não funciona na porta USB 3.0 [Translation - "Old" command does not work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comando "antigo" não funciona na porta USB 3.0 [Translation - "Old" command does not work...: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Eu comprei um comando recente Ps3 com entrada USB para testar no computador, só que não está a trabalhar corretamente. Quando o conecto e vou às definições dos dispositivos, e escolho a opção "Resolver Problema", ele me diz que o dispositivo é antigo e...
  9. Het Nederlands omgekeerd op het scherm ![Translation-Dutch reversed on the screen!]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Het Nederlands omgekeerd op het scherm ![Translation-Dutch reversed on the screen!]: Sinds deze morgen staat bij Microsoft Solitaire Games, het Nederlands omgekeerd op het scherm. Bijvoorbeeld Microsoft staat afgebeeld als tfosorciM… Niet bij bv.Wordament, dit werkt goed. Ligt dit probleem bij Microsoft of bij ons ? En wat te doen ? [Translation-Since this...
  10. Blocking Microsoft Translator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Microsoft Translator: I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options. The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web, Microsoft's online translator, concerns people using the service to bypass a ban on my website in order to view it. The ban is IP...