Windows 10: TRANSLATION

Discus and support TRANSLATION in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; AS I SPEAK FRENCH IT'S DIFFICULT TO READ ENGLISH SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I TRANSLATE THE TESXT IN FRENCH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FaustinASSINGBI, Jun 27, 2019.

1. TRANSLATION

AS I SPEAK FRENCH

IT'S DIFFICULT TO READ ENGLISH

SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I TRANSLATE THE TESXT IN FRENCH

:)

FaustinASSINGBI, Jun 27, 2019

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 27, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

TRANSLATION

Important Info regarding Translations

TRANSLATION Capture281.jpg

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink TRANSLATION ;)

W1zzard, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

TRANSLATION

1. TRANSLATION - Similar Threads - TRANSLATION

2. Improve Translations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107
  3. Improve Translations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107
  4. Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?: Hello.I am looking for an extension or solution for Microsoft EdgeSearched and tried a lot. Couldn't find what I need.All translation extensions I saw, sent the translation to a new tab, or a sort of pop-up displayed. What I need is to replace the text in an text editor....
  5. Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?

Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?: Hello.I am looking for an extension or solution for Microsoft EdgeSearched and tried a lot. Couldn't find what I need.All translation extensions I saw, sent the translation to a new tab, or a sort of pop-up displayed. What I need is to replace the text in an text editor....
  6. coins Translate problem

coins Translate problem: how to fix "there was a problem communicating with the Microsoft translation service" coins translate in autocad 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coins-translate-problem/2f39e549-f337-411c-8f84-0aebf2fbabb4
  7. coins Translate problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    coins Translate problem: how to fix "there was a problem communicating with the Microsoft translation service" coins translate in autocad 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coins-translate-problem/2f39e549-f337-411c-8f84-0aebf2fbabb4
  8. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator: Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The problem may occur once a week, a month, or even several times a day.System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  9. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator: Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The problem may occur once a week, a month, or even several times a day.System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  10. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator