Windows 10: Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language

Discus and support Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello, Outlook community - I’d like to tell you about the new Translator for Outlook add-in, which is now available to all Office 365 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-b32a583ed79a

:)

Brink, Mar 17, 2017
  2. DonTolson Win User

Problem by installing apps

Unfortunately, I couldn't get Bing to translate this for me, but as mentioned above, this is an English help forum.

To get assistance in your preferred language, please change the language entry at the bottom left of your screen.

DonTolson, Mar 17, 2017
  3. How to send and recevice emails written in english, translated to chinese and visa versa?

Hi Evans,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about sending and receiving emails in English and Chinese languages.

Do let us know how exactly are you trying to accessing emails on your device?

I would like to inform that there is no such option to send and receive emails. Instead you may use online Bing translator, type the email translate, copy the content and send it to the user. Do the same for reading the received emails as well.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 17, 2017
Thema:

Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language

1. Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language - Similar Threads - Translator Outlook Read

2. "Can't read your preferences"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Can't read your preferences": Mt PC recently had a blue screen event. After running diagnostics, and restarting, I had the following error message: "Profile error We can't read your preferences or save changes to them. You may not be able to use all features." I have tried adding a new profile and copying...
  3. "Can't read your preferences"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Can't read your preferences": Mt PC recently had a blue screen event. After running diagnostics, and restarting, I had the following error message: "Profile error We can't read your preferences or save changes to them. You may not be able to use all features." I have tried adding a new profile and copying...
  4. Language Preference

Language Preference: Hi!Problem looks like little, but at least its painful. I have only two languages in settings. but i have 4 languages in use: 3 language from bottom are changeable By Shift + Alt.2 language from top, are changeable by Shift + Ctrl, this made a new problem, now Ctrl + Shift +...
  5. language preference

in Windows 10 Customization
    language preference: How do i change it so i can only switch between NOB and ENG? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-preference/f03cfc54-a832-4641-80cf-759b9aefaad7
  6. Language Preferences

Language Preferences: Hi, I used to have a 2nd language pack installed but i removed it recently and now when i log in the language is accessible with the Win + Space shortcut but isn't listed in laguage preferences also it somehow switches to that language without me using the shortcut. Can...
  7. Language translation

Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d
  8. Email Translations

Email Translations: How can I translate english to spanish Mexico in the same mutiple recipient email with both languages showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-translations/a0040a90-d2c3-4ef1-99ad-4f9ee4e27bf5
  9. Translation in Finnish language

Translation in Finnish language: [ATTACH] This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in the challenge, this seems to only occur in pyramid and tripeaks games tho....
  10. Your Preferred Browser, Homepage & Email

in Browsers and Email
    Your Preferred Browser, Homepage & Email: New to W10. I've got myself all tied up in knots trying to decide upon a new browser, homepage & email. Have used Yahoo for decades on other OS' but with the hack of Yahoo email and Yahoo's pending sale I think it might be the right time to change. Your input is much wanted...