Windows 10: Translator for Windows Mail

Discus and support Translator for Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use the Windows Mail app for Windows 10. I receive emails in other languages on a daily basis all expected, but I don't read/speak the languages well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiabloDog, Apr 20, 2021.

1. DiabloDog Win User

Translator for Windows Mail

I use the Windows Mail app for Windows 10. I receive emails in other languages on a daily basis all expected, but I don't read/speak the languages well enough to not need a translator. Is there an add-on or something for Mail, or do I always need to go to Outlook.com to translate the emails?

:)

DiabloDog, Apr 20, 2021

2. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Translator for Windows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Translator for Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Translator Mail

2. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  3. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  4. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  5. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  6. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Improve Translations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107
  8. Improve Translations

Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107
  9. Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?: Hello.I am looking for an extension or solution for Microsoft EdgeSearched and tried a lot. Couldn't find what I need.All translation extensions I saw, sent the translation to a new tab, or a sort of pop-up displayed. What I need is to replace the text in an text editor....
  10. Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?

Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?: Hello.I am looking for an extension or solution for Microsoft EdgeSearched and tried a lot. Couldn't find what I need.All translation extensions I saw, sent the translation to a new tab, or a sort of pop-up displayed. What I need is to replace the text in an text editor....