Windows 10: Translator in Windows 10 - Language pack for offline use vanishes after 24 hours

Discus and support Translator in Windows 10 - Language pack for offline use vanishes after 24 hours in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tested on x4 Windows 10 PC's with same result. The Translator app is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, installed with no issues, and works well. 24... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marcus Arellius, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Translator in Windows 10 - Language pack for offline use vanishes after 24 hours

Tested on x4 Windows 10 PC's with same result. The Translator app is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, installed with no issues, and works well. 24 hours from the time of install of the Translator app, it vanishes... GONE. A presummed bug as this issues has been reported in previous years but assuming it has been resolved by now. Trying to understand as to why a free app is having this issue with no found online resources.

:)

Marcus Arellius, Jan 22, 2021
  2. timk51 Win User

Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can translate offline.

I installed the same app in another computer also from Microsoft Store but despite installing and uninstalling the app numerous times I cannot download any offline language packs. The install progress just stays at 0%. This is extremely annoying! Any ideas?

timk51, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Woodg Win User
    suggestions for offline language translator lumia 800

Try the app called Translator. It's from Microsoft, and has good reviews. And you can download language packs to translate offline.

Woodg, Jan 22, 2021
  4. mrjcjones Win User

Translator in Windows 10 - Language pack for offline use vanishes after 24 hours

Translator App and downloading offline languages

I have the Translator App on three windows 10 devices: desktop, laptop, tablet/laptop(detachable). I successfully downloaded Italian, French & German offline packs to the tablet some months ago.

However, now I cannot download those languages to the desktop. The download appears to start and then stops with no error message. But I can download other languages !

On the laptop, I also cannot download those languages and the download errors with the message "an error occurred while installing offline language packs". Again I can download other languages.

Can anyone offer an explanation please? Are these language packs being updated?

mrjcjones, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Translator in Windows 10 - Language pack for offline use vanishes after 24 hours

1. Translator in Windows 10 - Language pack for offline use vanishes after 24 hours - Similar Threads - Translator Language pack

2. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translation issue after language pack installation.: Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this....
  3. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translation issue after language pack installation.: Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this....
  4. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything: Hi,I am trying to install language packs on a Surface Go 3 tablet with Windows 11.The language that was originally installed was Dutch-Netherlands. I want to change it to English UK or English US but also other languages.I followed all the steps that should be taken to change...
  6. Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything

Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything: Hi,I am trying to install language packs on a Surface Go 3 tablet with Windows 11.The language that was originally installed was Dutch-Netherlands. I want to change it to English UK or English US but also other languages.I followed all the steps that should be taken to change...
  7. urdu language pack for translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    urdu language pack for translation: I need help to get Urdu Language Pack for instant Translation from English to Urdu in MS word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urdu-language-pack-for-translation/727ff9a0-1f51-4fa5-bfdd-1c8958a55f53
  8. Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can translate offline. I installed the same app in another computer also from Microsoft Store but despite installing and...
  9. Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing

Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing: I am having problems with Transaltor in Windows 10. The language pack I had downloaded had disappeared so I downloaded it again and it appeared as installed for use off line. The following day it had disappeared again - this has happened twice. As I am away (and usin a...
  10. Download language pack for offline use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download language pack for offline use: Hello! Excuse me if this has been asked before, just point me to the appropriate thread. I work as Technician in a Computer Store and we import some notebooks and all-in-one PCs from Poland and elsewhere. Going into the Control Panel to download and install the Greek...