Windows 10: Translucent (see-through) windows?

Discus and support Translucent (see-through) windows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I solved one mystery to have another come up that's been happening. Now and again when I double click title bar in a window, I will accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Moonwalker, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Translucent (see-through) windows?

So I solved one mystery to have another come up that's been happening.

Now and again when I double click title bar in a window, I will accidentally click a third time inside the window itself. This occasionally causes the application window to turn translucent (see-through). Is this some kind of [useless?] feature in Windows? If so, how can it be reversed without restarting the program?

(I'm aware that one of the many stupid apps I use to tweak Windows could be the culprit.) Thank again in advance! *Thumbs

:)

Moonwalker, Aug 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Translucent (see-through) windows?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Translucent (see-through) windows?

1. Translucent (see-through) windows? - Similar Threads - Translucent through

2. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.: Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen. What could it be and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translucent-sound-control-pop-ups-periodically/0c1325b6-c101-4774-a6b1-647d0a490085
  3. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.: Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen. What could it be and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translucent-sound-control-pop-ups-periodically/0c1325b6-c101-4774-a6b1-647d0a490085
  4. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar

Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar: Hello I have downloaded translucent tb and it is working fine but this weird white rectangle has appeared next to the windows button on the left Windows 11 newest version even if I change the mode to acrylic for example which is like translucent the white block just goes...
  6. Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar: Hello I have downloaded translucent tb and it is working fine but this weird white rectangle has appeared next to the windows button on the left Windows 11 newest version even if I change the mode to acrylic for example which is like translucent the white block just goes...
  7. Still no translucent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still no translucent taskbar: It has been several months, since about February, that a Windows update disabled the ability to make the taskbar transparent/translucent. I have posted about that repeatedly in the community forum, and through Windows Feedback. Several other users have also noted that they...
  8. Still no translucent taskbar

Still no translucent taskbar: It has been several months, since about February, that a Windows update disabled the ability to make the taskbar transparent/translucent. I have posted about that repeatedly in the community forum, and through Windows Feedback. Several other users have also noted that they...
  9. HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen: HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen..it's in every app and it doesn't react to my mouse or anything..it's just there, also when i tried screenshotting it...it doesn't show up on the screenshot...
  10. HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen

HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen: HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen..it's in every app and it doesn't react to my mouse or anything..it's just there, also when i tried screenshotting it...it doesn't show up on the screenshot...