Windows 10: Transmission client

Discus and support Transmission client in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Transmission belongs to GNU. Now the question is who are (Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB) Transmission Client Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mnayak2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. mnayak2 Win User

Transmission client

Transmission belongs to GNU. Now the question is who are (Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB)

Transmission Client
    Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB

:)

mnayak2, Nov 5, 2018
  2. mnayak2 Win User

Transmission client

Transmission belongs to GNU. Now the question is who are (Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB)

Transmission Client

Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB

mnayak2, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Medros Win User
    folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Transmission client

Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Transmission client

1. Transmission client - Similar Threads - Transmission client

2. Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?: We have found that the user's computer transmits data to and from the address delivery.mp.microsoft.com with the transfer protocol HTTP. We have a couple of questions that we need your help answering. 1. Is it a normal phenomenon to transfer data with these addresses and use...
  3. Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?: We have found that the user's computer transmits data to and from the address delivery.mp.microsoft.com with the transfer protocol HTTP. We have a couple of questions that we need your help answering. 1. Is it a normal phenomenon to transfer data with these addresses and use...
  4. One way transmission on Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One way transmission on Wifi: I have tried everything on this one. I wonder if someone can work it out for me or at least have an idea. I have a home network. Two Desktops and One laptop.Basement Desktop - Windows 10 - EthernetDen Desktop - Windows 11 - EthernetLaptop - Windows 11 - WifiAll PC's can see...
  5. One way transmission on Wifi

One way transmission on Wifi: I have tried everything on this one. I wonder if someone can work it out for me or at least have an idea. I have a home network. Two Desktops and One laptop.Basement Desktop - Windows 10 - EthernetDen Desktop - Windows 11 - EthernetLaptop - Windows 11 - WifiAll PC's can see...
  6. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, i can lister what other person is saying on the call but what i speak is not...
  7. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, I can lister what other person is saying on the call but what I speak is not...
  8. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.

Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, i can lister what other person is saying on the call but what i speak is not...
  9. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.

Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, I can lister what other person is saying on the call but what I speak is not...
  10. How to change the transmission channel of 5GHz wifi?

How to change the transmission channel of 5GHz wifi?: Good afternoon. I have at my disposal a computer with an intel ax 210 network card, a laptop with an intel ax 201 network card. due to the large number of neighbors, I can’t create a 5GHz Wi-Fi hotspot. The operating system reports that the specified range is not available....